New User Greetings

Ursa

Insufficient facts always invite danger
Salutations,

My name is the_miserable, but you can use any abbreviation you feel like, though, Mizzy is the most popular and one I do prefer. I am unsure about a strict RP-center forum, as I have not had a good experience with rps in the past.

My favorite authors are Edgar Allan Poe, Victor Hugo, and Agatha Christie. My tastes are varied and that is not even a full list of all the authors I do enjoy. One of my favorite genres too work in is science fiction, though I do prefer a harder sci-fi, and I am not a huge fan of fantasy. I do enjoy historical settings though. My RP style is very more realistic and short to the point. I have been meaning to work more on longer posts though. I hope this forum is a good fit.

So. Come and know me better man!

(A piece of cake to some one who gets the reference at the end. :) )

Welcome to STC, Mizzy! Glad to see another face on board and I hope you enjoy it here.

I also enjoy Edgar Allen Poe's works.

Hi! So you're Tatl's friend, correct? Hope you find yourself at home here! Any help you need?

Hi! So you're Tatl's friend, correct? Hope you find yourself at home here! Any help you need?
I am Tatl's friend. This site seems very nice and friendly. I don't need any help but thank you though. I just wish I could get into some of the RPS.

I am Tatl's friend. This site seems very nice and friendly. I don't need any help but thank you though. I just wish I could get into some of the RPS.

I see. Indeed it is! Yes, hoping you've understood the concept of approval, yes?

I do understand and it makes logical sense to me. I just a bit excited to try to dive into this forum community.

Reactions: Nox
I do understand and it makes logical sense to me. I just a bit excited to try to dive into this forum community.

Great! If you want you can look at how Roleplays are here! I am new too but dont let that throw you off, I can still help:emoji_angel::emoji_blush: !

Great! If you want you can look at how Roleplays are here! I am new too but dont let that throw you off, I can still help:emoji_angel::emoji_blush: !
Thank you very much. I do appreciate it.

Reactions: Nox
Any abbreviation? Then I shall choose...

Les Miserables!

Anyways, like any online community you've just gotta find a group that works for you.
Some internet people are awful, others are cool. Personally I think this sites the latter, and hopefully you find the same thing. :p

Anyways, I tend to try to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, to try to get things flowing, so...

1. What is your favourite RP Memory/Experience? If there isn't one due to poor experiences, a non-personal memory in general works too.
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Not sure about the reference sadly so... Favourite type of cake?

Any abbreviation? Then I shall choose...

Les Miserables!

Anyways, like any online community you've just gotta find a group that works for you.
Some internet people are awful, others are cool. Personally I think this sites the latter, and hopefully you find the same thing. :p

Anyways, I tend to try to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, to try to get things flowing, so...

1. What is your favourite RP Memory/Experience? If there isn't one due to poor experiences, a non-personal memory in general works too.
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Not sure about the reference sadly so... Favourite type of cake?

That is actually my favorite song from Les Miserables, so good choice. It really got me hooked into the musical and from the musical I fell in love with the book.

Firstly, I think one of my favorite RP memories is when I got started, my friend got me onto them and we used to do it in a notebook and we pass it back and forth while hanging out. It was certainly very fun.
Secondly, all I can think of is "Poptarts-ITS NOT POPTARTS!" from the Nostalgia Critic.
Lastly my favorite type of cake is German Chocolate. It is super good. But do not worry about the reference, it is a bit obscure.

That is actually my favorite song from Les Miserables, so good choice. It really got me hooked into the musical and from the musical I fell in love with the book.

Firstly, I think one of my favorite RP memories is when I got started, my friend got me onto them and we used to do it in a notebook and we pass it back and forth while hanging out. It was certainly very fun.
Secondly, all I can think of is "Poptarts-ITS NOT POPTARTS!" from the Nostalgia Critic.
Lastly my favorite type of cake is German Chocolate. It is super good. But do not worry about the reference, it is a bit obscure.

It's my favourite song too. Really set's the tone. :3

1. Oh, so you went really old fashioned! o_o
2. ... You're like in the 5% minority to correctly get that! XD
3. I figured if cake was being offered. :p

It's my favourite song too. Really set's the tone. :3

1. Oh, so you went really old fashioned! o_o
2. ... You're like in the 5% minority to correctly get that! XD
3. I figured if cake was being offered. :p
1. I haven't been rping for that long, and it was the best memory I could think of. Easiest to type without spoiling my other rps I have.
2. I have to say I love his work and have been watching since like 2010. The commercial ones are some of his best.
3. that is true.

I also love the gif of the master you got in your signature. Dr. Who is a great show.

I have to say I love his work and have been watching since like 2010. The commercial ones are some of his best.

I also love the gif of the master you got in your signature. Dr. Who is a great show.

Oh yeah, Nostalgia Critic is great! I've been watching him since High School, so like 2009-2010 myself. XD
I recently dug up this gem from history though myself.

And John Simms Master has to be my favourite Doctor Who Villain. I wish he could of kept going.

Oh yeah, Nostalgia Critic is great! I've been watching him since High School, so like 2009-2010 myself. XD
I recently dug up this gem from history though myself.

And John Simms Master has to be my favourite Doctor Who Villain. I wish he could of kept going.

Nice! he is very funny.

But yeah. I do like the old Master too, he was pretty cool too, but John Simms was good too.

Back