New User Greetings!

King Lurk

A good day to all of you! As you can see, my pen name is King Lurk (a little nickname I've gotten at a previous site) - you may call me King, Lurk or Leo if that's what you would prefer.

So onto basic things: If you haven't bothered to visit my profile, I'll just throw it all in here. I'm male (though my sister might use this account and tell you otherwise), from the Philippines and I'm below 18. I've been roleplaying since two? Maybe three years ago.

Fandom and Fantasy RPs are where you would usually see me with the occasional Realistic RPs when they catch my fancy. I love anime so you'd probably see me in that Fandom RP. As for genre, well, I'm cool with anything really. Though romance is something I'm not all that experienced in but willing to try.

And with that formality out of the way, I bid you all farewell!

It's highly advised you have your Sister make her own account for this site. In order to avoid confusion among other members, and in order to respect privacy. May that be yours, your sisters, or anyone that decides to PM either of you.

With that out of the way, welcome to the site. o/
I tend to like asking new comers ice breaker questions... Because Ice represents cold, which represents winter, which is evil.

1. What is your favourite RP Experience/Memory?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. If I aimed a flashlight at you, would you still be King Lurk? Or King spotted?

It's highly advised you have your Sister make her own account for this site. In order to avoid confusion among other members, and in order to respect privacy. May that be yours, your sisters, or anyone that decides to PM either of you.

With that out of the way, welcome to the site. o/
I tend to like asking new comers ice breaker questions... Because Ice represents cold, which represents winter, which is evil.

1. What is your favourite RP Experience/Memory?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. If I aimed a flashlight at you, would you still be King Lurk? Or King spotted?

Well, I don't really know if she would. It's more of her idea of practical jokes, but if she ever decides to take it seriously, I'll make her use her own account. Thanks for the welcome.

Onto the questions!

1. Back at another site, I made tons of friends through an RP so I guess that would be my favorite RP memory. And messing with people's ships, that was a favorite hobby of mine.
2. Me. Dry Ice?
3. Psh, you can never aim a flashlight at me. I melt into nothingness before the light can touch me.

Still, such a thing can lead to privacy concerns down the road.

1. I imagine you were quite the Iceberg. :p
2. The two most common answers combined... Making it... Not that common at all?
3. So... It kills you?

Still, such a thing can lead to privacy concerns down the road.

1. I imagine you were quite the Iceberg. :p
2. The two most common answers combined... Making it... Not that common at all?
3. So... It kills you?

No worries, I shall warn her.

1. I was quite evil indeed.
2. I always liked being part of the majority.
3. ... I suppose it would.

Back