New User Greetings.

Shadow Pyre

Hello. I am Shadow Pyre. I am an avid role player who enjoys writing plots and watching new stories arise with help from others. I love most role plays; however, I do not do well when taking on a character that is already established. In other words, I only take part in role plays as original characters. I try to keep proper grammar and spelling, but I am poor at being a fully descriptive writer; I cannot spend multiple sentences describing things (much to my sorrow). Still, I loo forward to joining in a new community and meeting new people.

Well I think it's just cause you posted pretty late.

Also welcome Shadow Pyre

Welcome! What genres do you like for RPs? I'm trying to build a player-base and personally only run games with OCs in them, only allowing characters based on someone else when there are enough changes to make it obvious that it's not the same character (or when I didn't notice and already gave the go-ahead :p).

Welcome! What genres do you like for RPs? I'm trying to build a player-base and personally only run games with OCs in them, only allowing characters based on someone else when there are enough changes to make it obvious that it's not the same character (or when I didn't notice and already gave the go-ahead :p).

First: Sorry or the late reply.
Second: I enjoy all kinds of rps, but have a special preference for fantasy and/or romance.

Back