New User Greetings!

Maeriel

Benefactor
Greetings, everybody, I am Mae.

I have been role-playing for around 20 years now (sheesh...), tabletop at first, then irc, chat, pbm and java based. I did mainly live one on one the last years, but started getting into pbp again recently. Boy, I had missed writing, creating stories in a more detailed manner, full of character building, inner dialogue, feelings, thoughts, snippets of the past... so fun. :)

I am into Fantasy, Sci-Fi, WoD, Steampunk, Numenera and similar goodies. I like detailed role-play, writing multiple solid paragraphs most of the time, with interesting characters and stories, as well as adventure, romance, some drama and even some horror when the story is good. I am not much into Fandoms, nor do I watch anime or such, but I am usually open to a good idea, regardless. Mostly, I just love weaving stories together and see where it takes my characters and how they evolve. It is what grips and inspires me.

I have been looking for a place where I can find like-minded role-players and I have great hopes this is it! Looking forward to being approved and able to find some fun story to join, or a like-minded partner who likes the intricacies of character development.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and such, ask away if you got any questions! Cheers. :p

Thank you, thank you! :)

So far I found the guide to the website pretty comprehensive, but if I do have questions I'll certainly ask. I'm going to keep looking around, but I got the impression I'll be enjoying my stay very much ^^

Hello, thanks! I am, yes! Can't wait to be able to find something to play :)

And you?

Good! Yes I am as well enjoying my time here! I'm new but not new, if that makes sense, had an account here earlier but made a new one, so I'm already familiar with the site and some of its members. :)

Ah, I see. I'll take that as a good sign! :)

I'm still looking a bit,pondering about writing something or sharing something I already wrote. ^^

Same here, looking around here and there to get a feel of it all, but it looks like my kind of place :)

Back