New User Greetings.

Earth

3rd rank in "Planetary hotness" contest.
Hi there, I'm a planet.

Joke aside, this is my first time joining a role play forum and I have no experience at all whatsoever. This is kind of an experiment for me, I might stay for the ride or I might disappear.

With that said though, I'm looking forward to some good RP. After I learned how all this work, of course.

PS. Me being a non-native English speaker, there's bound to be some mistake in my grammar so if you see any typo or grammar mistakes feel free to point it out. Thank you.

Welcome to the site, hope you find this to your liking. Sure you'll have fun.
You didn't say "greetings from earth" however. lol
So hows life in the solar system?

It's pretty hot up here and all these little creatures crawling on my skin doesn't help matters.

well I heard about that affair you had with the moon some time ago, I hear it was a real smash. maybe next time you should get some electromagnetism around your crust before you play with loose wayward celestial bodies.

On to the more serious matter, any general tips in how to get in to RP?

Well if you really have no Exp and your rp level is one than I would take some time and read some of the rp forums, each Rp normally has a small sub forums for character pages, rules , ooc [Out of Character/Context] should give you an idea on how rp here works. some of them are really fun to read.

Guess the next step is to think about what kinda stuff you want to do, you like fantasy, sci-fi or many of the other styles out there. once you pick something lurk on the rps that fit it and see if you can pick the minds of people on that rp--n that they don't mind your questions lol

Also in the forums is some info for new-comers, so would suggest you read some of it. every one here is nice and creative, good folk to be around.

HeeeeeEEllo, Earth! I have a little favor to ask of you-- can you, like, call up the homies and have them abduct us all? I mean, us humans are messing up everything and I'm sure we're not helping you with your skincare, Jesus Christ, plus this place is boring and-- I mean, hi, I'm a newbie like you. Hi. That's it.

Back