New User Greetings!

BarrenThin

Unoriginal title aside, I like to think I'm a moderately interesting person. I'm a father of one, a husband, and I work shipping, so nothing exciting there. I've been doing forum RP for a good few years now, with a heavy focus on high fantasy and fandom, first getting into the idea of online RP through Runescape (Don't judge me).

I was actually surprised at finding this website to be so charmingly laid out; no offense intended, I was just taken with the home page and what is clearly a devoted and delightful community that I look forward to being a part of!

Welcome to STC! :D BEFOER I SAY ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO SAY YOUR PROFILE PIC IS AWESOME. >W<

Ahem, anyways, yeah welcome bro! >W< I'm still kind of learning everything about this place too but I'll be glad to help/chat or RP any way I can. >W< It's nice to meet ya!

Thanke thanke! I've gotten into Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer: 40k pretty hardcore lately thanks to the Total War: Warhammer games, so I thought I'd stick with what is currently my favorite fandom, though that will likely change, as it always does, before too long.

Hahaha! XD I've actually not played many war games before, but I love Lamma's with hats! :D Still though, if you ever want to RP, lemme know!

Ooooh my goodness. Runescape..........................What can I say to that? *Whispers* "I used to play that too. A long time ago." Sooo......Ahem. Welcome to STC and if you'd like to get approved quickly post a bit in creative forums, writer's circle, and the main lobby. Glad to have you on board and be sure to give a yell in the help box if something comes up.

Strange question: What was your favorite childhood book?

Ooooh my goodness. Runescape..........................What can I say to that? *Whispers* "I used to play that too. A long time ago." Sooo......Ahem. Welcome to STC and if you'd like to get approved quickly post a bit in creative forums, writer's circle, and the main lobby. Glad to have you on board and be sure to give a yell in the help box if something comes up.

Strange question: What was your favorite childhood book?

I really loved the dumbed down White Fang a lot. Read it several times. Ender's Game is up there, too.

Back