New User Greetings!

Jezzemay

Apparently a Hipster
Hello there, stranger! My name is Jezzemay, and as stated by the title, I am new here. There isn't much to know about me except that I'm a college student (which affects how often I'm online), I'm a cat person, I love reading, writing, and RPing (like many others on this site), and I'm a generally easy-going person. ^^ I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

What fandoms / franchises are you into?

Thank you, and I will! ^^

The fandoms/franchises that I'm into are Warrior Cats, Hetalia, Steven Universe, SVTFOE, UnderTale, and a few other things. Those are the main ones though. ^^

Those are some good choices! Mine is probably Asriel (even if you don't see him much in UnderTale. X3)

I just wanted to check in and make sure you didn't get lost. Here are a few things to help you get your account approved faster. Post in the Creative Writing, Writer's Circle and Main Lobby. Those will get the account flagged for approval and then you can dive into the roleplays. Otherwise, if you are having any troubles or need help drop a note in the Help section of the site and someone will answer you as quickly as possible.

Strange Question 1: If you were to choose a kind of cat what would you be?

Oh okay! Thank you for the advice and checking up on me. ^^ And if I could be any kind of cat, it would be a normal house cat because they are cute yet still one of the best hunters in the world. vuv

Back