1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

New User Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Gator, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Gator

Gator New Member

Hi! I'm a bit of a newbie to writing in roleplay format, but I have done some on another site in the past. A friend referred me to this site, so I'm looking forward to joining his roleplays. I typically try to write 1-2 brief paragraphs for each post. I like to watch anime, and chuunibyou and yandere-type characters are my favorite kinds. I'm also a huge fan of idol characters. In particular, I love the Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls and Love Live! I'm hoping to meet other idol fans while writing with everyone here. Please treat me well!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Crow likes this.
  2. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Welcome to STC! We have a referral thread, too, if you want to drop your friend's name (if you haven't already). They win absolutely nothing, but it let's us know we have great members. Anywho; I wanted to provide a friendly face in case you have any questions about getting approved, about the site, or anything really.

I wish I knew about anything you were talking about in your likes so I could strike up a conversation, but alas I'm unfamiliar. Still! Welcome!

3. Crow

Crow YOU MEAN

Velkum friend, to this abode.

4. Gator

Gator New Member

Thanks for welcoming me! This Crow here is my pal! I'm alright, no questions to ask at the moment.