New User Greetings!

Gator

Hi! I'm a bit of a newbie to writing in roleplay format, but I have done some on another site in the past. A friend referred me to this site, so I'm looking forward to joining his roleplays. I typically try to write 1-2 brief paragraphs for each post. I like to watch anime, and chuunibyou and yandere-type characters are my favorite kinds. I'm also a huge fan of idol characters. In particular, I love the Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls and Love Live! I'm hoping to meet other idol fans while writing with everyone here. Please treat me well!

Last edited:
Welcome to STC! We have a referral thread, too, if you want to drop your friend's name (if you haven't already). They win absolutely nothing, but it let's us know we have great members. Anywho; I wanted to provide a friendly face in case you have any questions about getting approved, about the site, or anything really.

I wish I knew about anything you were talking about in your likes so I could strike up a conversation, but alas I'm unfamiliar. Still! Welcome!

Thanks for welcoming me! This Crow here is my pal! I'm alright, no questions to ask at the moment.

Back