Greetings

SedentaryCobra

Outhouse Poet
I am SedentaryCobra, also going by TrickyDickNixon in some circles, and I am a fairly experienced RP. I run D&D and Pathfinder games online or with friends. I can go for just about any kind of RP, and can RP most kind of character archetypes fairly well. I enjoy worldbuilding, and often homebrew RP and D&D settings. I look forward to spending time on this site.

Welcome to the Circle, SedentaryCobra!

I'm Lobos, a Global Moderator, the Battle Arena Moderator, and one of the GMs of our local 'Chronicles of the Omniverse' Epic Roleplay. I hope you enjoy your time here with us on Storyteller's Circle, and if you have any questions, I or one of my fellow Staff members can be reached through either replying here, accessing our chat with the button in the top toolbar, or by 'Start a Conversation' (PM) on our profiles.

Again, welcome to the Circle.

Lobos

PS: Apologies if the greeting is a bit informal, I'm really terrible at it. ;)

More of a tabletop roleplayer then? The sites currently working on getting more stuff for such RP's, so you've found a good place. :)

Though I need to ask, do you have much experience with forum roleplays?

I have done play by post roleplays before, although I'm not nearly as experienced at them. I would be willing to play or DM some of the tabletop stuff here when its ready.

I can get a play by post up and running, using a discord plugin as public dice rolling. I can do pretty much any setting, too. I can do sci-fi, western, bronze age, eastern fantasy, high fantasy, low fantasy, whatever. As long as some people have a setting they want to do, I'm all for doing it. I just don't particularly feel like recruiting.

Last edited:
We have a built in dice roller in our forums too.

It's a little limited in that it can't handle modifiers like +5 -5, etc. But it's spoof proof. When someone rolls a dice, its saved to the database, so even if they edit their post, the roll won't change, and they can't roll several times, and then edit out the lowest one.

Last edited:
Back