New User Hail, People of the Circle

VoxInTheBox

Yeah, that was weird. But still, you clicked on it didn't you?

Anyway, me being a dork aside, Hello there. I've come to introduce myself, a topic I'm rather adept at not talking about.

So, a little about me. I'm an aspiring writer and have been for about 14 years, though I'm finally putting my nose to the grindstone on that one. I've been Roleplaying in various forms and medium for roughly the same time frame and now find myself looking for a new home in which to practice my craft.

What do I hope to find here? Roleplays which pique my interest and encourage me to think creatively. Worlds not my own to explore and interact with, perhaps even friends. Largely, I hope to find a creative home.

Welcome Storyteller. Outside of the approval process - that I always like to point out - which can be found in this forum specifically, the forum as a whole is a very community-oriented place. We are all a friendly bunch here that just likes to have fun and get along, so I am sure you will find your place here with people who share your interests. :) If you need any help, please reach me, and I encourage you to check out my roleplay in my signature below once you have been approved!

~M

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. HAIL. There's certainly a lot of interesting and nice personalities around here, especially in chat.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can jump right into a roleplay you will need to be approved first but worry not as the approval process is very easily done! The fastest way to be approved is to get involved with our community by posting around in the Main Lobby section and of course stopping by the chat to say hello :3! Don't worry you did not make an awful impression at all! Some people are a little slow in responding sometimes but everyone here is awesome and friendly so I am sure you will have a great time here with us! If you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a pm!

Back