New User Hailo!

ChojiYume

I'm Lovelessesbutterfly, Otherwise known as Yume Kuroyuki, Or just Loveless. Though i've had people call me Butterfly too. So really, it's whatever you're most comfortable calling me. I've been rping for years.. I've lost count of how many years XD

Taleweaver and a few other's that are now on here as well have been my friends for a long time.. And an old site that I used to be a part of is kind of dying. It makes me sad. But maybe here I can make some new bonds with new people that have been around here, or even those who are also new here.

My main rp's fall into the fantasy/modern/romance model.. I'm not really much good at anything else. And I ABSOLUTELY SUCK and battle rps So I'll be avoiding those.. T.T Hope you guys got to learn enough about me here in this introduction to myself! Can't wait to see you around out there (though this post is kind of late)

Welcome Storyteller. A lot of us in part are from another site (at least some of the core staff) that was... not going our way. This community was created in order to connect likeminded people together and most of all have fun! I really am thankful that The Taleweaver is spreading this to others such as yourself. It is my hope that we can reach everyone in need of a fresh start and a new home.

If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out. Our staff will always be available to answer any questions or hear out your concerns.

~M

Ah. Well, I'mma call you Yume, then.

You can call me Oto, or Otomos.
OTOMOS THE CRAZY! HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
*ahem* It's nice to officially meet you!

Welcome Storyteller. A lot of us in part are from another site (at least some of the core staff) that was... not going our way. This community was created in order to connect likeminded people together and most of all have fun! I really am thankful that The Taleweaver is spreading this to others such as yourself. It is my hope that we can reach everyone in need of a fresh start and a new home.

If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out. Our staff will always be available to answer any questions or hear out your concerns.

~M
Aweee thank you that Is so sweet! I'll be sure to ask as many questions as possible. As you might see The Taleweaver call me trouble. I'm nothing but troublesome, when it comes to questions that is heehehe

Ah. Well, I'mma call you Yume, then.

You can call me Oto, or Otomos.
OTOMOS THE CRAZY! HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
*ahem* It's nice to officially meet you!
hahahha Yes! it's nice indeed to meet you officially! I can't wait toget to know all the people around here more! And Yay! Yume is my favorite Nickname hehehe. So cool!

Well fortunately for you I love answering questions! Feel hit to pelt me with them as long as you give me enough time to answer them. If I am available, you can bet it will be at the top of my list in terms of priorities that I have. And that should go for all staff in general!

~M

Well fortunately for you I love answering questions! Feel hit to pelt me with them as long as you give me enough time to answer them. If I am available, you can bet it will be at the top of my list in terms of priorities that I have. And that should go for all staff in general!

~M
Ahahaha That's nice! Thank you so much! But I do have my first question for you! And it's a rather easy one! What name do you think you'll be calling me by!?

Well, I suppose I can call you Yume when I actually remember it. I'm sure I will before long!

~M

Back