New User {Hallo}♡

Solstice

Forest Guardian
Hello! My name is Solstice. At least that's what prefer to go by..
I'm obviously new here. But I've been oleolaying.. 5 years? Maybe more?
I've always loved romance, fantasy, adventure, slice of life, etc...
I'm a writer and specialize in fantasy romance/slice of life.
If you have any role play recommendations please let me know!
I hope we can all be good friends ♡

Welcome Storyteller. :) You are always free to check out my roleplay in my signature! Tons of players, very friendly, and great communication!

~M

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I know quite a few anime's (not as many as some people sadly) and cisual novels! So if anyone is ever interested in something like that send me a message

Hello Solstice, it is always nice to see a new face on STC. I look forward to see how amazing you are with your roleplays and forum contributions, and hope we can collaborate one day perhaps.

Those seeking roleplays of any sort should check the bulletin board, you can also command your own when you get a nice story written.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I also love Fantasy Romance and I am trying to currently get some of my roleplay ships going in some roleplays I am currently in xD! I know that those genres are indeed fun so I can't wait to have a fellow lover of these genres join! As far as recommendations go I don't know any current new roleplays going on but I know some that have been going on for maybe a week or more! Here is some I can recommend for you! If you ever need any help with anything please feel free to send me a pm!

1.) Nomadium <-- Click that word and it links you to the rp!
So Nomadium is one of my favorite roleplays on this site so far! It is a roleplay based on some people being cursed by magical items or being born with magic but its not a good thing to be cursed by magical items granting powers or being born with it. People treat others with magic like they are sick and try to avoid them. Being infected with magic also shortens a persons life so this roleplay is based on people who have magic trying to survive in a harsh world and make the best of what they got. You can find out more information by clicking on the link! I currently have a romantic interesting brewing so I personally can't wait for that <3! The community that is involved with this roleplay is super nice so if you have any questions just post in that link I gave ya! Everyone is very helpful and we will get you settled in right away =)!

2.) Ame Damnee <--- Click that word and it links you to the rp!
This roleplay is a bit more actiony than romance but you can create a romantic interest at any time! The roleplay has quite a bit of players and seems to be the most active roleplay this month. If you ever have any questions @Meliodas can help you as this is his roleplay. Its basically a fantasy roleplay what has angels, demons, and of course humans! There is three main locations two of which are cities while one of them is the main wilderness. Each city has their own unique plot and eventually the two cities plots might come together at some point. The rp itself seems to be a lot of fun and we have great and wonderful members that are involved as well =)!

And lastly if none of the rps seem to take your interest we also have a bulletin board that people will post their rp idea's or looking for players and you can see if any of those interest you! You can even start up your own roleplay if you wish! Here is a link to the bulletin board! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/bulletin-board/

Back