New User ~Hallo~

I'm Angry Doodles, and I'm new here! I remember a few weeks ago one of my friends told me about this site, and just now I've gotten around to making an account for it.
I'm a relaxed (sometimes to the point of laziness ;) ) person with a love for role-playing. I've had casual experiences with role-playing, like just rping with friends in Dungeons & Dragons or the like, so this will be kinda new to me.
Despite that, I hope to make many friends here and have fun!

Ah, another DnD nerd wanders over to STC. That's how I got into roleplay, too. :) Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you!

I think you'll find everyone here extremely friendly and willing to help show you around as you get the hang of the site. And once you get your account approved, you can jump straight to roleplays, there are a ton of people looking to fill out their groups in the Bulletin Board, or looking for a 1x1 partner. If you have any questions about anything, including the approval process, shoot me a PM- or someone from staff, there's always someone online, and they're also wicked friendly.

So what's your favorite DnD moment, then? Some... interesting stuff happens at the whim of the dice, haha.

Ah, another DnD nerd wanders over to STC. That's how I got into roleplay, too. :) Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you!

I think you'll find everyone here extremely friendly and willing to help show you around as you get the hang of the site. And once you get your account approved, you can jump straight to roleplays, there are a ton of people looking to fill out their groups in the Bulletin Board, or looking for a 1x1 partner. If you have any questions about anything, including the approval process, shoot me a PM- or someone from staff, there's always someone online, and they're also wicked friendly.

So what's your favorite DnD moment, then? Some... interesting stuff happens at the whim of the dice, haha.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I appreciate it greatly! :)

My favorite D&D moment would be when I was playing with a group of friends in real life. The DM, who's a very... sadistic Dungeon master, gave us a quest to go into a dungeon (I don't remember what it was specifically). After a few normal battles with average dungeon creatures, we came across a room with a chest. In the chest was a gold jewel in the shape of a scarab. The "jewel" was apparently an item called the "Scarab of Death", which burrows into its holder to kill them.

I was the only one in the group that didn't know that...

My friends weren't able to warn me, either, because their characters don't know about the Scarab of Death, and we have very strict rules about metagaming when we play.

Sufficed to say, my character died. :I

Oh no, haha, RIP!

Yeah, the first time I played, I joined an existing group. My DM wanted me to start at L1, cause it's easier to make a character sheet at first when you don't have to worry about as much, and then we were gonna speed-level me until I'd caught up with the group. They were all L5 or something. So my character was a L1 sorcerer, about as squishy as they get, and in my very first session, the party hit a trap in the dungeon we were playing. DM does a couple rolls and tells me to take 20 damage. I kinda look up to him like... "Matt... I have 7HP. And I haven't been hit yet." Lucky for me, he was nice and suddenly decided I had an inspiration point so the blow didn't hit after all, lmao. The scale of damage he dealt my character was more manageable from there on out.

So what genre do you like to write? I prefer sci-fi and fantasy, myself, but we have a bit of everything here.

Yeah, low-level spellcasters are super squishy, haha.

I couldn't be able to decide if I was asked to choose what genre of writing I like best, I like them all!
I've had the most experience with realistic fiction, though, if I'm being honest with myself.

There's a decent amount of everything here, one of the reasons I like the site. Once you really start to get into it, I'm sure you'll find yourself a niche.

Back