New User Hallo!

Krieg

Hallo! I am Krieg. I'm not too great at introductions admittedly. I like premium television shows, video games, metalhead and obviously roleplaying (both tabletop and forum). I been roleplaying off-and-on since I was a wee kid.

Guten tag!

Hey, great to meet you and I'm glad you joined us! So just a few things to help you get started. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 That links helps explain where you can post until you are approved and just a few posts in those areas will be enough to flag the account and then one of the administrators will approve you. It doesn't take long. In the meantime if you run into a problem and need help there is a Help tab in the top of the screen. Usually that is the fastest way to get help because anyone online can answer your question and there is typically a race. At least if I'm around there is. I like to see if I can answer your question before anyone else.

So my strange question of the day is: What would you do with a million dollars?

Hallo! I am Krieg. I'm not too great at introductions admittedly. I like premium television shows, video games, metalhead and obviously roleplaying (both tabletop and forum). I been roleplaying off-and-on since I was a wee kid.

Guten tag!
Ah guten Nachmittage! Ich hoffe, ich täusche mich nicht, wenn ich annehme, dass du Deutsher bist? Ich bin auch Deutsche! If not that is alright! I hope you enjoy it here on STC and if you ever wanna talk just ask!

Ich bin kein Deutscher, nur ein Fan der Geschichte! Entschuldigung, haha! Anyways, broken German aside, I would like to learn the language. I have had the name Krieg for awhile.

A million dollars? Simple. Invest it into savings and make millions every year. Or, if I am feeling ballsy, invest it into productive pieces of technology and build human capital.

You should definitely learn it, it is a really fun language! I was actually born in Germany and I moved to America so If you like I could help you out! This is off topic but what would you like me to call you? Like do you want me to call you Krieg or do you have something else in mind?

Krieg works! Some people call me by a nickname, Ty. I might pick up on it this winter once my classes are over.

Psychological! I love characters being tested mentally and physically against a threat. Others include classic zombies and medieval-horror.

Back