New User Hallooo

Chewy

..I know..
Greetings! I never know what to say on these things. I'll just start with basics.

• You may call me Chewy
  • I'm 28 years old
  • I've been roleplaying for 15+ years
  • I'm obsessed with Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman and Rick and Morty
  • I love historical, supernatural, fantasy, mythology, real life, original and some fandom roleplays
So there are a few things about me... I'm very eager to get back to roleplaying. I'm coming back from a long hiatus from roleplaying and I'm dying to get back into it. I hope to get to know many of you and I hope I get a chance to roleplay with you guys. :D

The original Star Wars.....Yes!!!!! I'm a bit of a grouch when it comes to the new ones. Disney has done a terrible job. I think the only one I liked is Rogue One. So, anyway, great to see you decided to join us crazy people. Did you read the new member's guide? That would be a good place to start. You've already made the first step with creating an introduction thread.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around. Ooh, and let me know if you need help, or have any questions.

I hate the last few movies. I'm happy they at least brought some of the original cast back and I think it's pretty cool that Carrie's daughter Billie was in The Last Jedi and The Force Awakens but... I'm really bummed that they strayed from the original story. I would have rather seen a back story behind Padme or Obi Wan or Yoda or something but I really thought Rogue One was poorly done and The whole "side story" was just a dumb idea... But these are just my ideas.

Anyways, before I go on a huge tangent... Thank you for the warm welcome!

Oooh man....see I felt a little differently. Rogue One felt more like the originals. I didn't like episode I, II, III, VII, or VIII. I pretty much liked only the first three to ever be released, Episodes IV, V, and VI. Rogue One tied in with all those quite well. Anywhooo. I can see another Star Wars fan and I must say there has been conflict over the new ones. Lots of people have been fans of Star Wars for a while and we all feel differently.

Moving on. What is you favorite original character that you've created and why were they your favorite?

Yeah the first three movies were my favorites. New Hope is probably my all time favorite.

I have two favorite characters I've created. One is a Female named Ramses and the other is a version of Persephone from Greek mythology. I think they are my favorites because they have been characters I've used the longest and Ramses I created from scratch and Persephone is just one I've altered to my liking and because of my obsession with mythology, shes my favorite goddess and all, so... I'm not sure if that answers your question but I hope it does!

Aha, I think that answers my question. At any rate, I should let you get to browsing through the site and making some posts. Just be sure that the posts are about quality, not spamming. A great place to put up a bit of writing that will show off your writing style and some of your likes is the creative writing circle. Let me know if you need anything.

Aw gee, the new Star Wars movies...I won't get into my feelings on them (all I'll say is that I'm mixed per movie), but hopefully the Galaxy's Edge expansions at the theme parks do the series some real nice justice.

And Persephone's myth has always been a favorite of mine, even as a kid. Though the myth of Perseus is my personal fave tbh. And as Silence said, I look forward to seeing you posying around here, and possibly rping together in the near future!

I would like to think the Star Wars community is one of the few who are accepting to different opinions but, everyone can be a little crabby sometimes. I however love a good discussion, especially about my favorite movie series of court. XD

Thank you very much for the welcome! I am still looking around for where to post next!

Back