New User Have a seat by the fire.

The Taleweaver

Vagabond Skald
Good morning, everyone!

I am The Taleweaver, or Ash, if you prefer. I'm a bit of an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to roleplaying, having been at it on-and-off for a couple of decades now. I'm a tabletop gaming fanatic, and collaborative storytelling always gives me the shivers when executed well.

At this point, I am kind of between homes in terms of places to roleplay. I'm bouncing from forum to forum, hoping to find a comfortable new place to relax and spin silly stories. This 'Circle' looks quite promising.

I look forward to seeing you all around, and weaving wonderful tales with you.

The Taleweaver,

I am dreadfully sorry for the wait. While I would have replied sooner, I was trying to finish up a thread I was working on. I'd like to formally welcome you to our forum here! I'm relatively new here myself, but I can tell you just from today that this community is very laid back and passionate about writing. Coming from someone who has struggled with finding his muse as of the last few years, this place has already sparked my interest tenfold! There are a handful (if not more) of users here that are just as crazed over tabletops as you so I'm betting you'll fit in just fine! Truly, thanks for choosing us. I hope this can be your new community for years to come.

~M

The Taleweaver,

I am dreadfully sorry for the wait. While I would have replied sooner, I was trying to finish up a thread I was working on. I'd like to formally welcome you to our forum here! I'm relatively new here myself, but I can tell you just from today that this community is very laid back and passionate about writing. Coming from someone who has struggled with finding his muse as of the last few years, this place has already sparked my interest tenfold! There are a handful (if not more) of users here that are just as crazed over tabletops as you so I'm betting you'll fit in just fine! Truly, thanks for choosing us. I hope this can be your new community for years to come.

~M
I'd hardly consider half an hour much of a wait! Thank you for your warm welcome.

The Taleweaver,

I am normally quite adamant about being prompt as it relates to answering welcome threads. In an obsessive fashion, I even have this forum subscribed so I receive notifications through my email. Fast and friendly!

~M

Hey Taleweaver! Just thought I'd comment to your intro thread, even though I'm pretty certain we talked on chat a little earlier. Anyways, It may or may not be something your interested in, but I'm starting an epic RP about playing out the full history of a planet, I have the interest check over in the Bulletin Boards. If that doesn't appeal to you, however, Theirs always the more established Epics like Omniverse (Fantasy in places and Sci-fi in others) ADV 423 (Post-apocalyptic) A pretty hard-sci-fi one whose name I can't remember (for the life o' me, really sorry!). And theirs plenty of the play-by-posts that are easier to manage, if that's more your speed. I don't remember off-hand any that are open though, but I'm pretty sure there are some.

Also, you should check out Circle Time, the family sit-com inspired thread about this website. Provided it's still kicking, you might really enjoy that one.

Circle Time certainly sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out. As for a roleplay, I will likely lurk around a little bit longer before deciding on one to participate in.

Back