New User Havin' pun yet?

Axl

Emperor's Faithful
My name is Axl.
I come from a distant land.
Grorious Nippon.

I came with Nilum and co. To this place to have a rad time. Hope I can not be a dick long enough for a good first impression, otherwise I look forward to some noice RP's with you degenerates.

120_-_benis.jpg

Oh right.
My interests include sci-fi, Cyberpunk, High fantasy, and my defining traits are a bad sense of humour, kittens, crippling depression, and my asshole-ish charms, with a bit of edge thrown in for good measure.
Have fun with that.

Nice! We've got tons of that here. I see Barney has already bothered you with shenanigans :p

I suspect you'll be joining Nilum's RP, but just in case, we've got a lot of sci-fi going on in the Chronicles of the Omniverse RP, too. We always have room for more, too!

Hey there :)

I'm seeing that a bunch of you enjoy sci-fi? We could really use a sci-fi Epic roleplay on site if you guys have enough sci-fi players interested in giving that a go. We also don't have anything Cyberpunk related yet :)

Our two current Epic roleplays cover a good mixed genre sandbox option, and a low fantasy medieval option. I would be estatic if we can add a solid sci-fi roleplay to the mix.

Either way, welcome and really glad to have you guys on board. If there's anything we can do to help smooth your transition to Storyteller's Circle, just let us know.

Hey there :)

I'm seeing that a bunch of you enjoy sci-fi? We could really use a sci-fi Epic roleplay on site if you guys have enough sci-fi players interested in giving that a go. We also don't have anything Cyberpunk related yet :)

Our two current Epic roleplays cover a good mixed genre sandbox option, and a low fantasy medieval option. I would be estatic if we can add a solid sci-fi roleplay to the mix.

Either way, welcome and really glad to have you guys on board. If there's anything we can do to help smooth your transition to Storyteller's Circle, just let us know.

Hmm. I may also have to bring Stellar Empires to the fold.

Heya Axl, welcome to the Circle. I think we're all a bit odd here, so you'll probably find our sense of humor similar.

Do you accept Souls as payment?
I do at least. If you pass them to me, I'll sneak you in.

>___>

<___<

Back