New User he c k-

spice-y

gay cryptid
so! an intro! im spice!
i uh- basically just draw furries and roleplay my gay babies,,,please use he/him pronouns when referring to me!! i say concerning things sometimes but pleas e dont take them to heart- i also have a small kitty in my lap and he says hello-
i guess thats it for now? my profile has more info as to what in the world i am if yall are curious-
all jokes aside, i cant wait to meet all of you!

Welcome to STC, Spice! First off, just a gentle reminder to take a look at our new member guide to make sure you're taking all the necessary steps to get approved. I know it may be redundant, but we always get a few who skip it, so we like to remind everyone. Second, I'm Brooke and I--as well as the other staff members--are around if you need anything. Thirdly, what kind of genres do you prefer to write your babies in?

Welcome to STC, Spice! First off, just a gentle reminder to take a look at our new member guide to make sure you're taking all the necessary steps to get approved. I know it may be redundant, but we always get a few who skip it, so we like to remind everyone. Second, I'm Brooke and I--as well as the other staff members--are around if you need anything. Thirdly, what kind of genres do you prefer to write your babies in?
ahh thanks brooke! i've checked the new member guide, andhopeidideverythingright- i usually write my babies in horror, fantasy, sci-fi, romance (with other genres mixed in), and sometimes satire if i just need something to laugh at,, i also just put them through angst for venting purposes djfksdhfkjsd

Well, the introduction is definitely a great start and as long as you have some quality interactions in a few other places, you're doing everything right. :>

I enjoy writing/reading angst, just because it typically evokes the amount of emotion. You definitely have a nice mixture of genres, though! Do you prefer group settings or 1x1?

oof- im somewhat okay in group settings, although it makes me anxious depending on how many people there are- i'm more comfy with 1x1

Back