New User Hello again!

Hello! Apologies for the inactivity- I’ve been busy, lol. I’ve been sort-of scanning all of your ideas for narratives as I wait to gain approval from the moderators- but I would still like to ask: what are some potential ideas/concepts that you all would like to see, but haven’t seen anyone use?

I haven't been here long, but something that is simple and easy would be nice. A family living on a farm and in their small community, or life in colonial times. There is always a plot to create to make things interesting, but I'd like to see something simple like that.

I haven't been here long, but something that is simple and easy would be nice. A family living on a farm and in their small community, or life in colonial times. There is always a plot to create to make things interesting, but I'd like to see something simple like that.
Ooh! A farm-family drama would be nice! I hadn’t even thought about that- lol. Plot can be very adaptive depending on the situation-

Hello @YourFellowFern!

Welcome to Storytellers Circle! Glad to see you've been interacting around the place! I hope you've picked up some narrative ideas you're ready to share, as your account is approved!

Back