New User Hello All!

Starrik

The Wonderful Wookiee
I'm Starrik, and I have been roleplaying long enough now that it's become one of the basic staples of life for me.

Most of that time has been spent in very drama heavy Harry Potter focused roleplays, but that is mostly down to the fact that they were by far the easiest ones to find. Personally I enjoy playing around in all kinds of worlds, from fantasy to urban fantasy to sci-fi, and most things in between.

I've never actually played in a GM'd world in this style of rp before, but I have been in a Pathfinder game for a while and I've recently started GMing one of my own, so I doubt I'll have much difficulty in combining the two kinds of roleplaying together.

In my writing I tend to focus my posts around dialogue, and I am known to dip into some very flowery language just for the fun of it. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and dive into writing on this site!

Not much, not much. Is that a seal smushing its face into glass on your profile picture? Nice

Good eyes! That it is, and that is I.

But more on you! Is yours a wookie with a bowcaster?

I'm honestly not sure whether it's a bowcaster or something else, but I've had a string of profile pictures now with friendly-looking Wookiees on them. Thought it was time for a tough looking one.

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! Nope that's not a bowcaster, that's some kind of blaster...either way nice profile pic

Back