New User Hello, all! :)

SkylarBree

Hey, I'm Skylar and I'm new here, obviously. I've been roleplaying for about 10 years, was out for a while, and I'm just craving some new experiences. I'm a big fantasy nerd and love all things...mysterious and unkown. I hope I find what I'm looking for here, and hope to find some new friends along the way!

Skylar~~

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

You should fit right in for sure. We have tons of fantasy nuts! If you have any questions, or are having trouble finding anything, let me know. You won't be able to post into our roleplay forums just yet, until you get a bit more community interaction going, but that's generally a pretty painless process. I recommend taking the time to greet some of our other new arrivals, or to swing by our Main Lobby to hop into a couple of the community discussion threads there.

^To help with that 'painless' (Damn Extroverts...) social process I shall now interrogate ask you three questions.

1. Favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. I'm pretty sure the show FRIENDS is over... You fine with finding some new RPs instead? :p
3a. Ok, serious question. LOTR or GoT?

1. Lot's of Fantasy people showing up here! I feel like I should be blaming stuff like LOTR for that.
2. Not Poptarts
3. I'd say good choice... But I'd be saying that either way with me liking them both. XD

Hello and welcome Skylar! If you ever need help finding a roleplay, or just help with the site in general please don't hesitate to ask.

I've kind of made it a habit to throw that question/vid at newcomers.
Nice to see the difference responses. :p

Sorry, but now isn't the best time. I've gotten a few things on my plate as of late. XD
I can try to point you towards an open RP though if you need some help finding one.

I have no one to roleplay with. :( I need friends hahaha

I have no one to roleplay with. :( I need friends hahaha
There's always Equinox and Chronicles of the Omniverse. Those are two Epic/Universe RPs on this site in the Fantasy Genre. Constantly expanding and looking for players, so even if those RP specifically don't work out you can use them to try to find individuals to RP with.

Is there anything specific you tend to like with RP's so that we can try to skim down on the other RPs on the site?

Also remember you can always make a thread in the Bulletin Board asking for players and stating your general preferences.

Back