New User Hello everybody!

DatLoser

Hey! Somewhat quick introduction post.
I was kinda looking to get back into roleplaying again, and low and behold, I found this site.
I was a pretty big roleplayer back in 2014-2016, but now I really want to start writing again, so here I am!
I hope you guys will welcome me with open arms, I'm a friendly enough dude!

Of course, we will! Everyone here is super accepting! Welcome to STC! I hope you have fun here! What genre(s) and type of roleplay do you prefer, group or 1x1?

Of course, we will! Everyone here is super accepting! Welcome to STC! I hope you have fun here! What genre(s) and type of roleplay do you prefer, group or 1x1?
I usually prefer 1x1 as I find it much easier to engage, that said, I'm not 100% again groups.

I'm a romance fanatic and horror just so happens to b another favorite of mine~
Like a serial killer boyfriend or yandere girlfriend type horror? Or were all gonna die oppa hold me tighter?

I'm a romance fanatic and horror just so happens to b another favorite of mine~
Like a serial killer boyfriend or yandere girlfriend type horror? Or were all gonna die oppa hold me tighter?
Also, what's "were all gonna die oppa hold me tighter?" Never heard of it before!

Also, what's "were all gonna die oppa hold me tighter?" Never heard of it before!

Lol I mean like say for instance there was a murderous killer you're stuck in a house with your other and the murderer. Like saw of final destination if it make sense

Back