New User Hello, everyone!

theonlinehero

The legend of the TIdebreaker
Hi guys! I'm new to Storyteller and I hope I can share and roleplay without limits here! I've been roleplaying for ehh about 6-7 years now, and I'm in all kinds of fandoms, including Touhou Project, Madoka Magica, Portal and many more. I love genres that include fantasy, action, psychological elements, comedy and horror. Not only do I like to roleplay, but I also like to write and share fanfic ideas as well.

Hey, how's it going? Welcome to our little corner! I hope you find what you are looking for here.

I'm not familiar with those fandoms, I'm afraid, but it sounds like you enjoy a good mix of genres! Do you prefer stories that are more plot driven or more character driven?

Hey, how's it going? Welcome to our little corner! I hope you find what you are looking for here.

I'm not familiar with those fandoms, I'm afraid, but it sounds like you enjoy a good mix of genres! Do you prefer stories that are more plot driven or more character driven?
I think character and plot have about the same importance, but plot can change characters because of their strong relationship with each other. And yeah, those ones are usually more Eastern than Western popular, but I like just about any genre that has a driving force and somewhat deep meaning. I'm more into indie games and those kinds of genres because they're so diverse and interesting to explore!

Back