Hello everyone

Stryder

The new wolf on the block
I'm new here so I hope that I can meet some new and nice people to roleplay with. I'm not sure what else to say >.<

Welcome to the site Stryder. Check out the chat, its where everyone just sorta hangs out. Hope to roleplay with ye soon!

Hey Stryder! Welcome to the site, it's great to have ya. There are a lot of nice people here, as you'll surely find. What kind of roleplays are you looking for? One-on-one, group, tabletop? Any genres you're particularly interested in? There are a lot of cool things you can join right now, so I would suggest checking them out! I could link you to some I personally like. ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! I'm sure it won't be too difficult for you ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)

Welcome to Storyteller! Everyone one is nice here and I am sure you will make some friends! Stop on by the chat and see what's going on =)!

tumblr_nj5lo5hWzK1qfjo3zo4_500.gif

What's this? A Ranger Stryder caught off his guard?

Anyway's, if your loss on what to say I can help you out. :p

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You say you're the new wolf on the block? What if I told you we had a dire wolf already? :p

Back