New User Hello everyone!

Isla

Hello everyone, my name is Kalon! I'm eighteen years old, female, and currently a college student! My hobbies include reading, writing, and discussing psychology and astrology. Some of my favorite shows are Juana Inés and Riverdale. I enjoy fantasy and romance genres the best, but can accommodate to science fiction and modern genres if the plot pulls me in. @Ethereal came to me and suggested I try out this site! I look forward to exploring and getting to know everyone!

Sup Kal, welcome to the site;)
Hope ya enjoy your stay here.
Have any questions? don't be afraid to ask:p

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future.

Welcome to the storytellerscircle. Great to see another member and it appears that you've already been active. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the circle, fellow writer! I'm assuming you write fantasy and romance then if they are your favorite genres? It's nice to see another writer join the site. Hopefully you find everything great, and if you need anything I'll be glad to help as much as I can. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Hello everyone, my name is Kalon! I'm eighteen years old, female, and currently a college student! My hobbies include reading, writing, and discussing psychology and astrology. Some of my favorite shows are Juana Inés and Riverdale. I enjoy fantasy and romance genres the best, but can accommodate to science fiction and modern genres if the plot pulls me in. @Ethereal came to me and suggested I try out this site! I look forward to exploring and getting to know everyone!

Do you rp Riverdale at all?

Back