New User Hello everyone!

Bonnibel

I'm a new user to STC { duh.. }, and hoping to meet a wide variety of interesting and talented individuals whom would possibly be interested in messaging me, be it either just the standard chit-chat or more importantly- Roleplay!

People I talk to refer to me as Mika { Mee-kah }, or more formally known as Mikaelie { Mi-kay-lee }.
I am 18 and Australian.
(AEST), UTC +10)

- - - - - - - -
I'll give most things a go, but I mostly participate in 'Fantasy' to 'Medieval' themes.
In saying that, I love a detailed story-line. When I partake in a Roleplay, I'm always hoping it will be long term so the OC's can get the full feel of the story they are played into. If that isn't the case, I find things get easily jumbled up and lost.

I have fully developed OC's, just itching to get out there and spread their wonders.
I'm generally easy going and open to most things... Yet, I struggle slightly with timing from time to time. :[

Anywho, if you're intrigued by any of the things I've written- feel free to PM me!
Thanks for your reads & have a lovely day. :]

Hello Bonnibel, shall I call you Bonnie?

I too am from Australia, same timezone as you actually! In any case, welcome to the site! We've got plenty of Fantasy type niches that I'm sure you could love, and a nice collection of generic replies to this here introduction too, to make ya feel cozy.

N'aww, thank you both for taking the time to reply.
Bonnie is completely fine, and that's amazing- I can't wait to participate in one, hopefully soon. :]
This community is so friendly and alive, I feel cozy indeed!

Hey I would love to start a roleplay with you. Also, just so you know the fastest way to get accepted to the website as a full fledged member is to post in the Main Lobby. We are an active community so we like to see active members. Give me a yell if you need anything.

Another great way is to interact aplenty on general forums but this is of course not necessary - I barely went on general forums if at all and almost my entire time on this site has been spent on nothing but chatting on the general chat room.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

If you need help with anything, do make sure to let us know.

Back