New User Hello, everyone!

Valentine

One Among the Fence
Hello, everyone! My name is Valentine, but feel free to call me Ralz...which I realize has nothing to do with my username. I'd consider myself to be a veteran roleplayer because I have 10 years of experience under my belt. With that being said, I'm a firm believer that I'm still learning and growing as a writer and roleplayer.

I'm super excited to see what everyone brings to the table! :)

I cannot wait to get to know some of you and create awesome things.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I'm personally of the mind that we're ALL in a perpetual state of learning and growth as writers, which is why Storyteller's Circle is geared towards writers of all levels :) We do our best to foster a healthy environment for people to learn and improve upon themselves, no matter how inexperienced/advanced they may be.

That said, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, just ask. We have a very friendly and supportive community of writers here, and our staff are pretty on the ball about such things.

Hey Valentine,

Since I'm recruiting (and I'm assuming many other recruiters come across your application), it would be great if you can provide us with your preferred genres of roleplay! It's a great way to quickly transition to a RP when you are accepted ;)

~Qane

Hey Valentine,

Since I'm recruiting (and I'm assuming many other recruiters come across your application), it would be great if you can provide us with your preferred genres of roleplay! It's a great way to quickly transition to a RP when you are accepted ;)

~Qane

Honestly, I'm pretty open with genres of all shapes and forms.

Though I will stay I lean more towards 1x1, even though that's not a genre.

Hi, it's great to see another potential 1x1 player. I lean that direction myself. Give me a yell if you'd like to start an rp with me. For the most part I am open to almost any genre as well.

Hi, it's great to see another potential 1x1 player. I lean that direction myself. Give me a yell if you'd like to start an rp with me. For the most part I am open to almost any genre as well.
Oh, I totally will! Hopefully we'll be able to come up with something awesome!

We should be able to. Please post a few times in the main lobby to get approved so that we can make an rp. Lol

Hello and welcome to STC! We are glad to have ya here! I hope you will have a great time here! If you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a message!

Back