New User Hello everyone.

I have been RPing since 2003. I primarily have played in instant messengers like AOL/AIM , Skype, Yahoo or E mail. But i have also done forum RP and in private messages on boards, if boards allowed it. I prefer one on one rp but may consider a group if the plot interests me.

Gena Windstarr is my character, but i have different versions to fit into different settings. I am always seeking players who know / like my favorite fandoms, these are a couple of older animes / video games and its hard to find folks who still RP those settings but in case you are curious..

Final Fantasy 7, thats the whole reason i started RPing in the first place. I have certan canons i love and will also pair her with OC males

Hellsing, Alucard wanted

Vampire hunter D , D wanted

Chrono Cross / Chrono Trigger. Gena is made for the Cross world but cross / Trigger crossover RPs are welcomed, certan canon or OC males wanted.

I am a big Doctor Who fan, classic and new. Ive never RPed it but if anyone wants to try im willing.

Modern or Medieval Fantasy settings.

I love Vampires so those are always wanted, Humans, Mages , Elves , Vampiric Elves, possibly Lycans sought for Mod or Medi Fantasy.

I like my storys to contain romance, mystery or crime drama, action, adventure, supernatural elements. I am a plot with pleasure RPer, i will do adult scenes, i enjoy them but i dont like hit n quit pointless smut.

I do have a detailed character site with pics, bg info, sl ideas , kinks / limits. Ill happily give an interested party the link or copy / paste relevant info as i have a page for the FF7 Gena, a page for the Hellsing and so on. I dont have much set plots in the way of modern or medieval so we can plot those together. Also feel free to share ideas or mix n match my ideas for the fandoms i do, if im ever lucky enough to find partners for them.

I will chat with anyone, i might be talked into joining group RP, but myself and my character are straight so for one on one rp i seek males, or at least male characters. I am well over 18 ooc, so you should be at least that due to adult language / content. My character is usually played as being 25 years old, if i play a vampiric version she will be older but LOOK as if mid 20s. I will not pair her with underage characters, nor will i play her as a kid or teen ager. Depending on forum rules if i find a RP partner and the story gets.. intimate, we may have to take some scenes to pms or e mail or messenger. Again, i enjoy doing adult scenes, i just need good plot to go with them.

OOC im married so only seeking RP and perhaps friendship.

Im not going to jump down a persons throat if they typo, lord knows i make a few but please confine leet speak or what ever its called to ooc chat and not the actual rp lol. Also, please try and give at least one decent paragraph for me to work with but feel free to type as much as you like, if you do multi para thats great, just please give me something i can work from.

If anyone has any questions or wants more info just ask.

Welcome to the Circle
now please kindly answer these Burning Questions
1:Favorite Font Type
2: Magic or Science
3:Melee or Ranged

Font type, not sure cause i like to change it up now and then.

I love me some magic lol

Hmm.. nothing like blowing an enemies head off but i do have a fondness for the sharp and shiny too. But my character is not above throwing a good old fashioned punch to the jaw if need be lol

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Music, i love 80s music, and some disco. i like some hard rock/ metal. i like german goth/ndh groups too like oomph and e nomine and stahlmann. i like 69 eyes and deathstars.. i guess i like some weird shit and no i cant speak german, ive only picked up a few words lol

fave movies, i dunno if i have just one, bram stokers dracula, the color purple are two i really like. i also love to read.

things are going ok.. i want some rp lol....and some ice cream.

Reactions: Nox
Back