New User Hello everyone!

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Hey everyone ^^

Glad to register and join up with this community :p I've been role-playing for a while but never really got involved into it too much, mostly with friends while playing Video Games as that was what came to mind :p I absolutely love to role-play, especially if it involves a character that I grew to love from a fandom or video game universe.

At first when I was registering, I was a bit torn on what to name myself, so I put myself in a more comfortable stage by going for a already existing character instead of a OC as it both makes me feel comfortable as well as there's already a background on them to build off of! So I chose to RP as the Overwatch Assassin, Widowmaker. I love Overwatch, despite not being able to play at the moment as my computer isn't very strong.

As for myself? I'm a fairly laid back guy who loves playing games and making friends :D

Hopefully as a existing character, I can fit in with everyone here, get some RP's going and have a wonderful time. I look forward to meeting everyone!

You'll fit in great. We've got plenty of videogamers on here. Always room for more. Anyway be sure to read the rules and post in creative forums, and main lobby to get your account flagged for approval. If you have any questions or need help post in the help thread and one of us will answer it as soon as we can.

Now it is time for the strange question. Do you prefer guns or swords?

You'll fit in great. We've got plenty of videogamers on here. Always room for more. Anyway be sure to read the rules and post in creative forums, and main lobby to get your account flagged for approval. If you have any questions or need help post in the help thread and one of us will answer it as soon as we can.

Now it is time for the strange question. Do you prefer guns or swords?

Thank you for the welcome! And to answer your question? I prefer Guns. Purely because of my playstyle, I like hanging back, keeping my opponents at a medium to long range distance's. In most shooters, I prefer using a sniper and give cover to my teammates, and picking off strong targets from long range. I do really like swords as well, but because of my playstyle? I prefer Guns.

Its so funny... I never played Overwatch, but I know well enough about the lore to actually RP it haha xD I wouldn't mind to start something up with you!

Its so funny... I never played Overwatch, but I know well enough about the lore to actually RP it haha xD I wouldn't mind to start something up with you!

That'd be awesome ^^ I'm always up for interactions, so yeah, that'd be fun! :D

Make sure to contact me once you are approved on site then :) ! I'll be waiting ~
And I'll be looking forward to it all the same :D !

Thank you all for welcoming me, and I look forward to meeting more people once I am approved :p

Hey everyone ^^

Glad to register and join up with this community :p I've been role-playing for a while but never really got involved into it too much, mostly with friends while playing Video Games as that was what came to mind :p I absolutely love to role-play, especially if it involves a character that I grew to love from a fandom or video game universe.

At first when I was registering, I was a bit torn on what to name myself, so I put myself in a more comfortable stage by going for a already existing character instead of a OC as it both makes me feel comfortable as well as there's already a background on them to build off of! So I chose to RP as the Overwatch Assassin, Widowmaker. I love Overwatch, despite not being able to play at the moment as my computer isn't very strong.

As for myself? I'm a fairly laid back guy who loves playing games and making friends :D

Hopefully as a existing character, I can fit in with everyone here, get some RP's going and have a wonderful time. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Ummm... Y'know... In this website you don't have to name your account name according to a character you plan on rping as. You can have any name and then rp as anyone you want.

Also, welcome to this website!

Ummm... Y'know... In this website you don't have to name your account name according to a character you plan on rping as. You can have any name and then rp as anyone you want.

Also, welcome to this website!
Ah right haha XD That's just what I'm used to doing.

Thanks for the welcome!

Back