New User hello everyone!!!

my name is roleplayer1200 and i have been roleplaying since i was maybe 12 im pretty sure. i've been jumping from site to site trying to find the perfect roleplay site so when i went to find roleplays in the voting site and saw this was the top one im hoping to find many friends on here.

i do many types of roleplays for:

marvel
dc
star wars (the clone wars)
steven universe
overwatch
monster girls
attack on titan
black butler
gurren lagann
blue exorcist
sci-fi
high school DXD
fate/zero
fairy tail
seven deadly sins
and much much more! (sort of)

i hope to become friends with all of you and roleplay with a lot of you. i will warn you that a lot of my roleplays are mature but i dont go into detail during the "mature" scenes. (you know what i mean) i dont do fade outs because it just annoys me for some reason.... i have like one kink i would ask to be allowed which i will say if any of you want to roleplay with me. if you don't do mature but want to roleplay with me then just tell me and we will talk. i hope we can all roleplay together and get along great!

I hope you have a good time here! There are many role plays here of all kinds, so I’m sure you can find what you’re looking for, and maybe find something new you like! Welcome to STC.

Hey and welcome! I did a little snooping/stalking to see where you were at. So I think that this link would be the most helpful to get you started. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 This is the process to get the account approved and then you'll be free to get going on some role plays with folks. Just so you know we do try to keep things PG-13. Mature elements of a story such as drugs, sex, violence etc should all follow the rules. I do include some of these elements in my role plays as well. So there is certainly a place for everyone. I'm glad to see you joined up and if you have any other questions don't be afraid to shout out.

My strange question of the day: What color is anger?

Back