New User Hello, fellow nuts!

The Overlord Bear

Always An Artist-in-Training
Hi, I'm The Overlord Bear, but you can call me Tobby!

To be honest, I'm not much of a roleplayer, but after learning some tidbits about the wonders of tabletop RPGs and such, I've decided to turn my entry and activity here into exercises for my imagination and my writing skills!

Also, I was referred to here by a special someone, and to be more honest, I thought this was going to be one of those forums where I can post stuff like short stories for peeps to read and comment on. But hey, I've been feeling a calling online, so yeah, I'mma try to go and make some more friends here as well with writing fun, then! And hey, I can still look for a literary forum more focused on short stories and such!

With that, I'm looking forward to lots of fun with you all! :)

Hello. And welcome.
Use this welcome wisely. Don't let it spoil. Keep it below room temperature.
Enjoy your stay in the circle.. Ish.. Circle. There're lossa roleplays here.

I just wanted to say hello. Looks like you've got a great start to joining in the forums. Everything going alright? Got any questions?
Hello there, Staff peep! I think I'll need to be more regular here to get used to being in a forum, especially a roleplaying one. Other than that, I think I'll work better learning the ropes here mostly by myself! There's still a chance of me needing to ask a question, though, so I'll contact you or whoever Staff peep is available when needed!

Back