New User Hello... Hello

Fairner

Good morning (for another 10 minutes in this part of the world).
My name is Fairner (or Chloe), I am Australian and a country girl besides, I live and breathe horses and dogs and I'm one of the lucky few who get to do what they love for a job (I ride trackwork in the morning, assist vets in the afternoon and spend alot of time doing cattle work when I have spare time). I'm 24, engaged (to a bloke who turns a bit cross eyed when I talk about stories and writing) and about to move 10 hours away with our personal zoo to a new property and a new start, so that should be interesting.
Roleplaying experience, I have been on and off neopets for the last eight years (mostly off, because I keep being booted for their insane censors), but that's where it all started and I caught 'the bug.' I've had a few long term rps that went for about two years and I miss those girls like crazy, but hotmail locked me out of my account :( . I also was a member of a proboard forum, but unfortunately, we all grew up and grew apart.
I am a avid book reader, currently reading 'Flowers in the Attic' and asking myself why, so I'm tempering it with 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for something light, apparently...
Ok, roleplaying - I'll try anything at least once, fantasy is probably one of my faviourites, gifted, DNA, wolf, wrangler, ranch, dytopia, pirates, vampire/werewolf, the list goes on.
So that's me, well some of me anyway, the crazy doesn't quite fit in a little box.

Let me be among the first to welcome you to Storyteller's Circle, Fairner.

I'm Lobos, one of your Global Moderators, the Battle Arena Moderator, and a GM of our Epic Roleplay, Chronicles of the Omniverse. Glad to see yet another new arrival to our ever growing site, and I hope we can be as much of an experience as you could hope for.

Lobos

Sounds like fun. You get to work with koalas and kangaroos. Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun times.
Actually I only saw my first wild koala six months ago, but I did work at a zoo for two years, was pretty awesome, I was the zebra keeper.

Back