New User Hello, hello!

Moonchild

Hi there!

I am very new to this site! I have only ever roleplayed over on gaiaonline but that is such an old site that appears to be dying again, even with COVID-19! So here I am, trying to find new places to write with fellow humans!

I roleplayed a bit when I was a teenager, but have gotten seriously back into it this year. (January to be precise).

I much prefer to create OCs but I also am interested in trying to challenge myself to write canon. The thing is, I prefer reality and slice of life things to almost anything.

I have been struggling to find consistent partners for a while now. I am patient and flexible and ideally will find partners who are also!

I am looking for have fun, be creative, grow as a writer, and just write some great stories!

In my real life I work in mental health (which is why I focus so heavily on creative outlets to cope.) I am and artist. I am a bit hippie dippie and working on becoming a certified yoga teacher, which covid is messing up a little. I'm a huge animal lover and definitely a Netflix addict.
I'm an open book so if anyone ever wants to just chat, let's be friends!

✌️✌️

Welcome to STC Moon Child ^^ Best of luck settling in, before I came here I also had exclusively RPd on gaiaonline but the guilds I had been a part of died off a few years ago. Do let us know if you have any questions navigating the site or how to get started!

What kind of genre's are you looking forward to RP with?

Yeah, everything seems to be going in waves over there! So I definitely wanted to reach out and find some new places to be creative!

I prefer slice of life, realistic/modern. But I enjoy drama, adventure, and even some spirituality/paranormal type things. I want to challenge myself slightly but also have fun and not feel like it's homework since I am still working full time from home during this chaotic time.

Hey there, Moonchild! Welcome to the site and I hope that we can be friends!

If you have Discord, you should work your way towards getting verified and then I believe you'll be able link your account and join the server! A lot of us are pretty active on there, but of course, if you don't use it then we should correspond over DM about RP ideas!

I do have discord but I am also super ignorant about all of these things. Haha! I have had discord only since January and so I haven't yet had it linked to a site like this // barely understand what that then looks like!

I'm navigating this site via mobile right now so trying to figure it all out. Thank you!

Disclaimer: I also have no idea how to quote people to respond to them specifically or how this bit works. IM A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT ILL GET THERE.

:3

I do have discord but I am also super ignorant about all of these things. Haha! I have had discord only since January and so I haven't yet had it linked to a site like this // barely understand what that then looks like!

I'm navigating this site via mobile right now so trying to figure it all out. Thank you!

No worries! I or a member of the staff could easily get you all set up once you feel up to that task!

Disclaimer: I also have no idea how to quote people to respond to them specifically or how this bit works. IM A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT ILL GET THERE.

:3

I'm not sure how well it works on mobile, but you should see a '+Quote' option which when clicked will add that post to a sort of notepad, which you can access by using the 'Attach quotes' button at the bottom of the text box next to the 'Attach files' one!

No worries! I or a member of the staff could easily get you all set up once you feel up to that task!

I'm not sure how well it works on mobile, but you should see a '+Quote' option which when clicked will add that post to a sort of notepad, which you can access by using the 'Attach quotes' button at the bottom of the text box next to the 'Attach files' one!

AHA! THANK YOU!

Hiya! Welcome to STC ^-^ I enjoy the same kind of genres you talked about! So maybe we can Roleplay together at some point? Also... I’m a total Netflix addict too XD

I’m currently watching umbrella academy, again while I wait for season 2 XD and afterlife season 2. What about you?

I haven't seen those! I am watching ten thousand things. I have New Girl playing for the 56464 time, Magicians for the 3rd time, Supergirl, and Vamp diaries right now that I keep going between. xD

Amazing! I haven’t seen any of those either XD but I’ll write them all down and make a list. Once I finish my course work I will have time to watch them >w<

Welcome to STC Moonchild!!
There are plenty of great people here so I'm positive you'll find your thing!!
I think it's cool your looking to be a yoga teacher, yoga is soo relaxing!

Welcome to STC Moonchild!!
There are plenty of great people here so I'm positive you'll find your thing!!
I think it's cool your looking to be a yoga teacher, yoga is soo relaxing!

Thank you! I had my account approved and am now trying to figure out how to navigate this website. LOL.

& yes! yoga is so so important to me and my overall wellness! It's such a spiritual and sacred practice that got so horribly whitewashed, so I'm LOVING learning and building a more comprehensive understanding of it! :D

well, recruitment is mostly people referring friends or people looking us up on toprpsites!
The best way to navigate is just pressing random stuff and looking at it XD (that's what I did at least) it just takes a bit of practice.

Back