New User hello helloo

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
I don't know how to introduce myself lol

Actually I do, I'm just a shy bean. Lost track on how long I've been rping, but it's been a long time. Along with college draining me and streaming becoming a pastime for me, I'm a now a busy shy bean that's trying to rp again. Hi hi :D

Hello, Shy Bean :)

I'm a hermit bean in the middle of nowhere, so I know how it's like being a loner. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time once your approved.

Question from me: What are your thoughts of the Horror Genre, and do you consider Dark Fantasy Horror?

Hello, Shy Bean :)

I'm a hermit bean in the middle of nowhere, so I know how it's like being a loner. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time once your approved.

Question from me: What are your thoughts of the Horror Genre, and do you consider Dark Fantasy Horror?
Oh! I'm a bit more attracted towards Psychological Horror, weird since I'm a bit antsy with anything horror in general. Though a lot of horror movies that I've seen come and go are a bit more focused on that gore factor (which my stomach doesn't agree with lol). I would definitely consider Dark Fantasy to be in that genre of Horror, if it's done right and isn't super forced. Haha.

Thanks for the welcome btw, we beans must stick together somehow. ^^

I'm a connoisseur of all things Horror :) It's something that my dad and I enjoy watching and playing together, and yes, we do prefer the more psychological flicks. My dad prefers zombie and ghost flicks, while I tend towards the more odd fiction, like Lovecraft and Cronenberg (don't look up Cronenberg unless you want a heart attack :p)

As far as other genres, I'm a sucker for hybrids. Modern Fantasy, Steam and Cyberpunk, and combinations that I've come up with, like Heavy Metal Fantasy. I also like to add a Horror element to my RPs, to spice things up.

What do you enjoy?

Other genres, I'm all over the Modern Fantasy and Mystery types lately. I had a phase of just writing closed room mysteries for my friends to solve because I really liked how some mysteries can be solved with the most out of the box type of solution. You can say I'm a real mystery bean too. Haha

Other genres, I'm all over the Modern Fantasy and Mystery types lately. I had a phase of just writing closed room mysteries for my friends to solve because I really liked how some mysteries can be solved with the most out of the box type of solution. You can say I'm a real mystery bean too. Haha

Would modern fantasy be along the lines of HP, but not? Like, current day, but with magic? Or more like fantasy races mixed into society? Both? TELL ME MOOOOORE

I don't know how to introduce myself lol

Actually I do, I'm just a shy bean. Lost track on how long I've been rping, but it's been a long time. Along with college draining me and streaming becoming a pastime for me, I'm a now a busy shy bean that's trying to rp again. Hi hi :D
<3

shy bean is best bean

Back