New User "Hello! I Am Kasage."

Kasage

The young man sat on his couch searching for a RP community, and a place where he can find readers who would read the stories he writes. He finds a promising site, and creates a account. Trying to find where to do what he gets lost in the site, not knowing what to do, he wanders into the introduction place, then writes this introduction your reading right now.

"hey guys or those whoever read this thread, if anyone reads it at all..."

He thinks to himself if this is a stupid way to introduce himself but is to lazy to redo it.

"Well, I'm Kasage and I like to write I also love to RP in games, on forums, and even discord!"

He thinks about what to say next.

"Uhh... yea that's all I gotta say for now"

He rethinks to himself if he should hit the [Create Thread] button, after getting distracted by a TV ad he finally musters the courage to hit the button, locking his fate, of eternal solitude.

I am OmniNetZasso..Your first directory is towards the chat..The second is the pit that is, getting approval..
Oh thank you for that bit of info it's good to met you!

Here to crash your solitude.

Welcome! May I ask what kind of RPs you usually like?
I personally like fantasy RP which is my favorite, I also enjoy a good romance! (By fantasy I mean Dragons, Magic, Castles, and Swords kinda Fantasy)

Well, we've got fantasy RPs aplenty here! Personally, I'm partial to the Ame Damnee, one of the epics, which just recently opened up for more players. You should check it out! Lots of room for creativity.

<.< I will check it out seems neat! Also I was inferring if someone (definetly not me) is wanting to post their story (50k plus words (estimated)) where would one post that on this site?

Ohhh, that makes sense... just me derping out lol, thanks for the help, I'll be posting some stuff there soon, I'm currently working on a piece of writing that will turn into a RP in the future.

...also one last question does this site have a discord server?

The site as a whole does not; the general chat at the bottom of the page usually serves that purpose. Each individual RP may or may not have their own Discord servers though. (Mine does. So does Ame Damnee.)

The young man sat on his couch searching for a RP community, and a place where he can find readers who would read the stories he writes. He finds a promising site, and creates a account. Trying to find where to do what he gets lost in the site, not knowing what to do, he wanders into the introduction place, then writes this introduction your reading right now.

"hey guys or those whoever read this thread, if anyone reads it at all..."

He thinks to himself if this is a stupid way to introduce himself but is to lazy to redo it.

"Well, I'm Kasage and I like to write I also love to RP in games, on forums, and even discord!"

He thinks about what to say next.

"Uhh... yea that's all I gotta say for now"

He rethinks to himself if he should hit the [Create Thread] button, after getting distracted by a TV ad he finally musters the courage to hit the button, locking his fate, of eternal solitude.
The Ocean Elf checks her computer after the show is over and the pets are taken care of. Expecting nothing much, since not much seems to be happening lately, she finds one from the new rp forum intro section. It is simply titled " New User" and is written by a Kasage.
~Hmmm! I always like reading those.~
She is new as well, having only found and created an account at the rp site less than a week ago.
As she reads the post, she grins and bursts out laughing. ~Wish I had thought to make an intro like that.~ an rp plus intro post all in one. She grins at Kasage and says:
'Welcome here, Kasage. haha I am OceanElf, but you can call me Ocean, or Elf, or the full name, I'll respond to any of those. Play-by-post role-playing on forums, and writing is what I'm into as well. Mostly current time stuff with elements of other genres thrown in.'

The Ocean Elf checks her computer after the show is over and the pets are taken care of. Expecting nothing much, since not much seems to be happening lately, she finds one from the new rp forum intro section. It is simply titled " New User" and is written by a Kasage.
~Hmmm! I always like reading those.~
She is new as well, having only found and created an account at the rp site less than a week ago.
As she reads the post, she grins and bursts out laughing. ~Wish I had thought to make an intro like that.~ an rp plus intro post all in one. She grins at Kasage and says:
'Welcome here, Kasage. haha I am OceanElf, but you can call me Ocean, or Elf, or the full name, I'll respond to any of those. Play-by-post role-playing on forums, and writing is what I'm into as well. Mostly current time stuff with elements of other genres thrown in.'
"it's a pleasure to meet you OceanElf, looking forward to seeing your writings and what kind of RPs you bring to the table"

He thinks to himself if they will ever RP together.

"Yep, nice meeting ya, also if you would like you. Can also call me Sage, Kasage is also fine but sometimes people pronounce it wrong. It's pronounced; Kha Sah Gay if your wondering"

>;}

Ah! *smiles* Thanks for the info. I am always glad to get a person's name pronounced as correctly as possible. I am not in any rps on here yet, but put a few bits of writing in the writing forum *checks title of forum and sighs with relief* the creative forum. It would be neat if we ended up rping somewhere. :)

I think I've met you before. You also believe that this world is a roleplay..Sure..

''Let's see how we both changed, for good, or bad?! LAwful or chaos!!'' Warren said as he touched the gground.. ''Heh ahaha.'' he laughed and lowered his head from the sky, the stars..

Oooh looks like a tremendous welcoming committee showed up and I'm late to the party. Great to meet you!

Back