New User Hello. I suppose

Kian

Humanity's Stargazer
Morning, even though its nearly 8 PM...
I'm Kian and I'm a role player
(Hi Kian... Welcome to AAA)
I used to role play much more frequently years ago, about 5 years ago and for about 4-5 years in total.
I wouldn't say I'm much of a veteran but, I'm experienced I suppose.
My characters tend to be "OP" but they rarely ever (if ever) use their more considerably OP abilities since my role play style revolves around self-restraint, at least in the past. Recently I've been dabbling in creating characters that are heavily limited by their own mental states or other impairments, but still show the potential of greatness. I'd say I'm a bit obsessed with the idea of the Hero, its consequences, and glorification since I value all those traits a lot in making the illusion of a hero in what many consider a hero, yet fail to see the internal turmoil of the hero. Unless I'm specifically aiming to be negative or have a dark toned roleplay, much of my role plays are often positive or adjust to the other member's preferences, often a blend of darkness woven into bursts of glory. I get all my positiveness from my determination in achieving the impossible, idealistically at least. I'm "weaboo-trash" aka I enjoy watching animus, especially if they delve into deeper natures and I try to be a gentleman as much as possible, though I'll stand strong in my opinion unless convinced otherwise and I can be childish at times.
Thanks for ye time, I look forward to role playing with you all.
Kian. o-o

Welcome Kian!

Glad to have you at Storyteller's Circle. Hope you enjoy it here!! :)

Sounds like you have a lot of interesting characters so look forward to seeing you around and writing with you! If you need any help around here let us know!!

Cream

May I suggest adding "Powerful, but too arrogant to take things seriously and put in much effort" to your list of OP but limited character ideas? :p

I actually really like that idea! but I usually don't like to have arrogance in my characters, perhaps something else? but the same general idea, I like the idea a lot.

Being perfectly honest, I got the idea from Gilgamesh in Fate. :p

large.gif

But glad you like it none the less! XD
Welcome to the site.

Back