New User Hello, I was tired

Drunkzombi3

So, the name for the thread pretty much explains it all, but I can get into more detail. I was tired one night when a friend of mine (Pokc) said: "Should join storytellers circle, you'll like it." It's probably not what he said, but I assure you it was close. The same night, I read through pages of information and I thought I did everything to set myself up to be approved ... but it seems I missed a very important step. So as I sat around, waiting for an admin to approve my account, I wondered what i did wrong.

Here I am, to detail what I bring to this website.

About me
I am 19 when i posted this,
I love to play games and watch anime
My interestests include technology (Mainly computers and laptop)
I don't know much about phones
My writing skills are mediocre at best, and I probably need to work on my gramma a bit.
I usually join forums which I seem interested in and dedicate time to it when i can.
I try my best to make my posts as clear as possible so people don't misinterprate what I am saying.

i don't...
- snapchat, instagram, selfie, hashtag, party or even drugs and alcohol. I tend to stay away from these because they don't interest me.
- like writing smut because it makes me feel weird.

May have over-done this introduction or not.

Hey, it's an introduction, not a resume. Don't worry about going too far in it.
But, anyways, welcome to the site! I'm glad you decided to join us.
I'm nobody important, so I'd rather you hang around in the chat if you have the need to make allies or if you need assistance.
Trust me, this site is extremely friendly.

-Barry

Hello and welcome hope you enjoy your time with us So as an ice breaker
Oh right my questions
1.Favorite Morality ie (evil,good,neutral,lawful,chaotic) to RP
2. Ranged or Melee
3. Favorite Font

Sorry for my late reply, assignments, and DND got in the way of my time here.

Thanks Barry, i'll remember it next time (insert Thumb up emoji here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I prefer to RP Chaotic because I find it more interesting than a lawful or good character.
Melee if my character cannot have a rifle
Comic sans
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Kian

Back