New User Hello! I'm new! Nice to meet you.

Increment

Hey there!

If you didn't already know, I am new to this site. I recently joined this site browsing around Top RolePlay Sites. And this one defiantly got my attention straight away. I've been browsing around this site getting familiar with everything to start my journey. I guess I should introduce myself a little, this is Introductions after all.

Where to start, oh I know! I'll start with what I like to do. I love playing video games, listening to music, meeting new people, socializing, and especially eating some yummy food. As I'm typing this I'm eating some gummy bears. So what's your favorite thing to eat? Anyway, I listen to different kinds of music. One minute I could be listening to sad music, the next I could be listening to lo-fi, or even rap or hip hop. My taste in music is quite big. Did you know? People say I have great taste in music. So if you're trying to find new music, let me know. I could just get you into a new song that you will keep playing on repeat.

How about I tell you some of the games I play. I play a wide variety of games like CS:GO, League of Legends, Minecraft, Call of Duty, GTA V, and a ton more too. I've been playing a lot of Among Us lately, y'know got to hop on that Among Us wave. I would say that I'm a decent player at gaming, not the best gamer. But if you'd like to play a game some time, let me know. I'd be glad to play a game with you if I'm not busy.

I'm not sure what else I should say. I know people usually say their name, age, that kind of stuff but I just feel a little uncomfortable saying that information. It's a little too personal. I don't know who's behind that screen. But I'd be happy to become friends with any of you and get more closer. We could even become bestfriends! But I think this concludes my introduction.

Hopefully you enjoyed reading my introduction. And maybe once I get more comfortable on this site I'll be more open with you all. For now, this is what you get. No hard feelings. Nothing personal. I'm just cautious. I hope you have an amazing day, night, morning, afternoon, evening, and you're doing well. Don't let anyone bring you down. You are perfect!

Welcome. It is totally fine to maintain your privacy. There are a lot of things that don't need to be on the internet. That sentence could be the lead statement in a comedy show. Anyway, be sure to keep on checking out the site and let me know if you have any questions.

Back