New User Hello I'm new to RPing

F

FateTheArcher

Hello, please call me Fate. I've gone by that for a while, but mostly in MMOs and other online games. Im kinda new to this RPing thing. I kinda wanted to try DnD in my area (or something like it) but the local session was recently canceled.... so i've been surfing the net for places to RP and stumbled upon here. Hopefully this site will be a good fit for me :)

Ummm for things I'm interested in.... I like Snowboarding... reading... and I like to plan stories but I never seem to finish getting them past the planning phase. I also play videogames... mostly pokemon because I grew up on Silver/Gold/Crystal and just stuck with it ever since, though I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and pretty much anything Squeenix seems to put their name on for some reason ((Half the time I don't even realize they produced/helped release said game; such as Life is Strange or Parasite Eve--- until I sit down to start the game)).

I do have a job that has me on call all hours of the day, but typical hours of availability are 1800 - 2300 UTC (since im now an old lady and need my sleep for early morning wakeups ;__; )

I think that's pretty much it..... Please bear with me and my current and future N00bishness haha.

Welcome.
Practice your craft, persevere, and welcome assistance from co-writers in bringing those stories to their stomach-churning, heart-burning, page-turning conclusions.

Welcome to the site Fate, Check out roleplays and the chat to talk to some people and see examples if you want! Hope to roleplay with you in the future!

Welp, I'm pretty late here; and I'm sure by now you've figured out a lot of the site's features. So, hi Fate! Welcome to the site, hopefully you will grow quickly accustomed to our bizarre antics. ^^; If you're into Tabletop Roleplays, there's a section for that in General Roleplaying. I've never done it myself, but you might like it. And also, I love Square Enix's games too! I'm currently playing through Kingdom Hearts II. Haven't played much Final Fantasy though, only Lightning Returns so far (love it, Lightning is my waifu). You'll have plenty of time to practice and hone your writing skills on this site. For now, focus on getting approved, if you haven't already; and if you need any extra help or roleplay recommendations I'd be glad to assist! ♥

Welcome and I hope you find everyone as wonderful and welcoming as I have found them to be. Hope to RP with you soon!!

Welcome Storyteller! We all have to start somewhere, but, we are all the helpful sort here.

~M

Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts fan~! I love those as well <3~! They are indeed great games to play! I been playing pokemon since Red and have been following it ever since! As far as Kingdom Hearts go I have played all the games and eagerly waiting for 3 to come out! Anywho~ Welcome to the site and I hope you will enjoy being here!

Hi there, Fate! welcome to the community. I haven't been involved much, but these people seem pretty cool. Have fun!

Fellow noob over here! Don't feel bad, I'm not exactly a rp master either. Hope to see ya in an epic story in the future!

Back