New User Hello, I'm Puppy!

Puppy

My self given nickname is Puppy. I use Puppy for all of my online accounts. It's my persona. I don't mind telling my real name, but personally I'd like to be called Puppy. :3

Hello! I'm not sure what to say. I'm very shy and struggle with mental illness. I used to role play a lot when I was a little younger but as I dipped into my lows I just stopped. It was an escape for me then, sadly my lows proved to be too overbearing. I'm pretty lonely and I have a hard time making friends. I also just graduated from high school which makes me sad because I had a goal to make at least one new friend before the end. I hope to make many new friends here. <3
I strive to grow as a writer, role player and as a person and Storytellercircle feels like the best place to do so. Everyone here seems very nice and accepting which brings me a lot of joy.

I have a lot of interests but here are just a few; reading, writing, role playing (the three obvious <3), SCP, psychology, Collecting cute stuff, Anime, Manga, comic books, conspiracy theories, zombies, the monster-verse, the Japanese Godzilla franchise, older 'monster' movies-for example The thing, Alien, Gremlins, and The blob. I love bloody/gory and apocalyptic stuff. I always look deep into the meaning of music and movies. I feel like I'm kind of a weirdo. I love the transformer movies and just big giant creatures fighting. I've watched anime since I was 12 and it has really inspired me as a person to keep creating art. My dad and his mom (my grandma) were artists so it kind of runs in my blood. I want to be a comic book artist. I'm not sure if I could call myself a mangaka. :3

I can be pretty shy at first, but once you take the time to get to know me I promise I come out of my shell. I'm very passionate about the things I love! I haven't joined a RP website in some time but I've recently-in the past year-felt the pulling urge of role play. It's like it's calling for me to come back. I've yet to find a place as accepting and neat as this one so I hope I can become a good contributing member. :3

Hey Puppy! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

What type of roleplays do you like? Fandom? Fantasy? Sci-fi? 1x1?​

Hey Puppy! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

What type of roleplays do you like? Fandom? Fantasy? Sci-fi? 1x1?​
Oh gosh. I love it all! I'm really looking forward to Fantasy and Sci-fi. I haven't done many 1x1 but hopefully I can gain more experience. It would be really amazing to build a whole world/story with someone else.

I just came here to admire the puppy.

Welcome to STC, hope that you find everything alright and please let us know if you have any questions navigating! With those focuses for RP, I think you'd enjoy looking through some of the latest bulletin board posts and the Nexus for a sandbox style RP with fantasy/sci-fi elements ^^

I just came here to admire the puppy.

Welcome to STC, hope that you find everything alright and please let us know if you have any questions navigating! With those focuses for RP, I think you'd enjoy looking through some of the latest bulletin board posts and the Nexus for a sandbox style RP with fantasy/sci-fi elements ^^

Thank you for welcoming me and being so kind. Everyone is so amazing here! I'll definitely give it a look tomorrow(It's 11:30 at night for me now :3). I've been having a slightly hard time navigating only because I'm scared to mess something up or post/reply wrong. This place has been the easiest by far to get around on though which is really cool.

Hey there and welcome :)

Don't worry too much about messing something up. Just try your best to put things where they seem logical (we try to keep things simple and fairly straightforward) and if something ends up the wrong place we'll let you know and move it for you.

We don't get mad at people for honest mistakes, promise.

Hey there and welcome :)

Don't worry too much about messing something up. Just try your best to put things where they seem logical (we try to keep things simple and fairly straightforward) and if something ends up the wrong place we'll let you know and move it for you.

We don't get mad at people for honest mistakes, promise.

Thank you so much! I'll do my best. You saying that helps me a lot. I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been out all day running errands. <3

Welcome to Storyteller's Puppy!
Please take everything at your own pace! And have fun!
Speaking of monsters. have you played the older Godzilla game, i think it was the one for ps1 but its my favorite (# I'm old)

Back