New User Hello, it's me.

Matriarch

Terra Incognita
ocT0p0t.gif

I'm sorry; I had too.
Welcome to my introduction thread; I'm going to preface this by saying that I am awful at this sort of thing. Expect random exclamations and forth wall breaking italic, you have been warned!

Matriarch is quite a mouthful isn't it? Feel free to call me Matri. Which is a name I put some thought into and not just the first five letters of my username. Honest. I'm a 21 year old student currently living in the United Kingdom! When I'm not powering through my Creative Writing degree I enjoy spending my time creating worlds of wonder, characters with depth and scenes that leave you tingling for more. That's right, you guessed it: I roleplay!

I would like to consider myself an extremely experienced roleplayer as I've been doing it for the better part of 8 years now and I pride myself on my writing ability. To take it a bit deeper I would say that I'm a well grounded approachable person with a warm and welcoming attitude. I don't bite.. well, I sometimes don't.

I'll admit that when I stumbled across STC I was a bit overwhelmed - I have of course been a member to many roleplaying communities over the years but this one by far takes the cake for being the most impressive and because of that I found myself swooned and itching to become a member. I'm really looking forward to settling myself amongst your ranks. If you would have me of course! I am also really interested in STC's arena; I haven't engaged in some T1 style fights since my Chatango days.

Well, that's all for now - thank you so much for spending the time to read this awfully planned out introduction of mine. In the mean time how about you tell me something about yourself; let me know who your favourite character of your favourite video game is! Mine is Tifa, because despite everything she's always the main waifu for laifu.

Till next time,
Stay classy loves.

Well as the probably only awake person to welcome you to the site i hope you can RP and chat with us soon
If you have read the approval section you might notice since your a new member that certain forums are locked we have a system that will allow you to get approval if your very active to assure members are just there then up and leave sorry for the inconvenience. To get approval just postings in the main lobby that you either want to ask people or talk about if your very active and the Wardens are awake youll probably get yours within 24 hours like me
Anyway as Customary you must answer my 3 questions
1.Favorite Morality to RP
2.Favorite Font type
3.Meele or Ranged

Curse being on the other side of the world!

Thank you for the welcome, Neptune! I understand that my account still needs approved which is not a problem in my book!

As for your questions:
  1. Chaotic Neutral - My own survival and well being comes first. To that end I'm not afraid to break any laws or do something that is considered taboo or forbidden.
  2. Calibri
  3. Ranged - of course I'll get my hands dirty if my attacker gets too close.

1. Assuming you have OCs, what's your most evil character and most good?
2. What's your weakest OC and what is your most powerful?
3. Music taste

Once you get approved, care for an RP?

1. I write OC's depending on the roleplay at hand but a few from my past.. hm; let me think. Nil; An Anubian like goddess is probably the evilest And the most good would be Evelyn; a priestess.
  2. Weakest would be a nameless sprite and the most powerful would probably be Vera-00.
  3. I like anything really; have a preference towards Orchestral and EDM.
And sure!

Reactions: Nox
Back