New User Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Sean E.

The Joke-Spewing Storyteller
Hey there! My name's Sean and I'm pretty interested in participating in this website. I've been looking for a website where I could just sit back and post some roleplaying, and this seems like a perfect thing. If you're curious as to what I would contribute to your site, I will probably chill out and RP some with various groups should they let me. I might also write some short stories to post here if people are interested in reading them. I did have a question regarding general roleplay. From what I've gathered, anything can occur here, correct? You can create your own worlds or use pre-made ones and roleplay whatever you would like, as long as you follow the rules. If that's the case, then that's awesome.

Anyways thanks for reading, and it's a pleasure to be here. Ciao!

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with ye in the future. Anything you can think up, most roleplayers here don't exactly like overly mature themes such as sex in depth, from my knowledge. Other than that, your imagination is the limit. Have fun :D

I did have a question regarding general roleplay. From what I've gathered, anything can occur here, correct? You can create your own worlds or use pre-made ones and roleplay whatever you would like, as long as you follow the rules. If that's the case, then that's awesome.

Pretty much, you've got the concept down pretty well. Gives people a lot of room and liberties to make the adventures and stories that they want to make. :3
Except the rules say that you are only allowed to RP different versions of me!

Though now that I've answered your question, you must answer three of mine!

... That's fair, right?

1. What's your favourite Genre when it comes to Shows, Games, RP's etc?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Can I get your autograph? You were amazing in this video. :3

Pretty much, you've got the concept down pretty well. Gives people a lot of room and liberties to make the adventures and stories that they want to make. :3
Except the rules say that you are only allowed to RP different versions of me!

Though now that I've answered your question, you must answer three of mine!

... That's fair, right?

1. What's your favourite Genre when it comes to Shows, Games, RP's etc?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Can I get your autograph? You were amazing in this video. :3

Fair enough. My fav. genre is Science Fiction, but more on the Fantasy side like Dragonlance and less on the future space stuff, though I still like things like Star Wars and all that. Honestly I don't know what is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot, but I would guess maybe dry ice? Sinec it's supposed to be so cold it burns your skin to touch, but that's my best guess. I didn't make that video, but you can have my autograph anyways!

Fair enough. My fav. genre is Science Fiction, but more on the Fantasy side like Dragonlance and less on the future space stuff, though I still like things like Star Wars and all that. Honestly I don't know what is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot, but I would guess maybe dry ice? Sinec it's supposed to be so cold it burns your skin to touch, but that's my best guess. I didn't make that video, but you can have my autograph anyways!

1. You mean Science Fantasy?
2. Everyone's been saying dry ice lately. XD
3. *Fanboys* :3

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! It seems Gwazi has answered your questions but if you have any more feel free to send me a pm or catch me on chat! We do have a forum section to post your short stories at if you wish to share them! I would love to read them sometime :D!

Back