New User Hello, my name is NOT Slim Shady...

Lore Weaver

if you get the musical reference, God bless you. If you don't, God Bless you anyway.

I haven't role-played in a year or so but I have been active on and off for longer than I care to remember. Possibly longer than I have been alive, if that makes sense. I also write on occasion, mostly fantasy/sci-fi/urban fantasy type stuff. I don't really know where my talent is as awriter. Some people have told me I am pretty good, others may not agree.

One thing I can tell you is that I sometimes struggle with typos. This is due in part to my clumsy fingers (and possibly clumiser brain) and also my computer being old and slow. My computer have that in common so bear with us.

I am interested in RP/stories that span just about every type of fantasy and right now I am especially interested in settings that blend different times (past, present and future) and/or ones that involve different worlds/realms/dimensions. I am not a sinto fan-fiction (except for the Whedonverse and some comics or graphic novels).

SoI guess that is that. I look forward to getting to know the people in this community and collaborating with (I hope) some of you.

Welcome to STC! An enjoyable, detailed introduction. I'll forgive you for any typos. :p

Looks like you've already figured out getting approved so just wanted to stop by and say hello and welcome! :>

Hey there, welcome to STC! You're in luck, there's a lot of fantasy fans here, so I'm certain you'll feel write at home.

if you get the musical reference, God bless you. If you don't, God Bless you anyway.

I haven't role-played in a year or so but I have been active on and off for longer than I care to remember. Possibly longer than I have been alive, if that makes sense. I also write on occasion, mostly fantasy/sci-fi/urban fantasy type stuff. I don't really know where my talent is as awriter. Some people have told me I am pretty good, others may not agree.

One thing I can tell you is that I sometimes struggle with typos. This is due in part to my clumsy fingers (and possibly clumiser brain) and also my computer being old and slow. My computer have that in common so bear with us.
Welcome to STC! An enjoyable, detailed introduction. I'll forgive you for any typos. :p

Looks like you've already figured out getting approved so just wanted to stop by and say hello and welcome! :>

I am interested in RP/stories that span just about every type of fantasy and right now I am especially interested in settings that blend different times (past, present and future) and/or ones that involve different worlds/realms/dimensions. I am not a sinto fan-fiction (except for the Whedonverse and some comics or graphic novels).

SoI guess that is that. I look forward to getting to know the people in this community and collaborating with (I hope) some of you.

Thank you
Hey there, welcome to STC! You're in luck, there's a lot of fantasy fans here, so I'm certain you'll feel write at home.

Thank you, I am more interested in more than just fantasy, it is just my primary interest.

Back