New User Hello! My name is Sire, and I don't have any idea of how this site works :D.

Welcome to the site! I don't know how many Spanish speakers you'll find on here, but from your first message here you seem to have a great grasp of the language! I hope you like it here! :emoji_sparkling_heart:

Hey there and welcome!

We definitely don't mind people roleplaying in alternate languages, we just ask that communication in our general out-of-character areas of the forum be in English since that's the most commonly/universally understood language of our user-base and our staff, and we feel it important that everyone can understand each other clearly.

Within peoples individual roleplays, have at it :)

Bienvenido a Storyteller's Circle, Sire!

As Tiko said, within individual roleplays you're all clear. And if you need help or have a question you can't quite phrase and need to ask it in Spanish, you can direct message me with it. Spanish is my native tongue too.

@Sire

Welcome to the site! Guess what my friend, you're in luck! I can speak Spanish myself! Seeing as how I can speak both Spanish and English fluently, you could hit me up, and we could work something out!

Anyway, hope you have a good time here! If you ever want to RP, hit me up, and we can do it in whatever language you wish. Or, if you have any questions, just ask!

Back