New User Hello, new roleplaying world!!!

Hello, I am Potato. I use they/them pronouns because I prefer not to display my gender, and I do not share my age.
It's nice to be here - I've never been a member here, and I am happy to say that I am new!
I have 2-ish years of roleplaying experience when it comes to actual roleplay websites. I've actually been roleplaying for around my entire life, when I think about it.
Anyway, I have a lot of interests...I go rollerskating often, I am interested in Japanese culture, I am learning Japanese, I am fascinated in reading and writing, I adore memes, I watch anime, I make soundtracks occasionally, and I really adore making "aesthetic" edits and whatnot. If you're interested in any of those things, hit me up!
That's all I have in me for a positive introduction, haha. Thank you for reading. :)

Hi, Potato! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! What sort of roleplays do you like to do? Crossovers? Fantasy? Sandboxes? Romantic 1x1s?

:emoji_rose: Welcome to Storyteller's Potato!!:emoji_rose:
:emoji_hibiscus:What's your current favorite anime?? Also if you need any help with the site or just want t chat feel free to ask!:emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_seedling:I'd love to hear a soundtrack!! :emoji_seedling:

Hi, Potato! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! What sort of roleplays do you like to do? Crossovers? Fantasy? Sandboxes? Romantic 1x1s?
Well, I do pretty much anything. But I prefer things with realistic subjects - along with dark and "angsty" bits to it, I tend to lean towards the darker side of the roleplaying world rather than the lighter one, though I do enjoy some fluffy happy stuff from time to time! XD

:emoji_rose: Welcome to Storyteller's Potato!!:emoji_rose:
:emoji_hibiscus:What's your current favorite anime?? Also if you need any help with the site or just want t chat feel free to ask!:emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_seedling:I'd love to hear a soundtrack!! :emoji_seedling:
And I'd love to let you hear one! Also, my favorite anime probably will always be Danganronpa: The Animation. XD
There was a point in time where I was pretty much obsessed.

Back