New User Hello? >o>

Frost

Hi everyone! So I'm new to this website and not 100% sure about how everything works around here?? but I'll try my best to learn!

Um, so it seem you make an introduction of yourself...?

SO I'm Frost, 18 and I like to draw, write, read and watch movies or tv series like Sherlock, Lord of the rings, Kingsman: the secret service, The martian and Doctor who etc. I'm also really into science /(o3o)/ (haven't taken any classes, I'm just really like watching documentaries about it like the nerd I am) Oh and youtube ofc, like Dan and Phil, Jacksepticeye, Game grumps and stuff!

I've been roleplaying pretty much since I got my own computer at age... 8? Maybe a bit later haha, but I've been doing it for a couple of years. I haven't been roleplaying much the last 2-3 years though, because the site that I used shut down and I started high school/collage/whatever you call it (I'm swedish so xD) so I haven't really had the time. I've really missed it though so I'm excited about starting again!

I'm open for pretty much any roleplay, but I really enjoy anything fantasy or kind of sci-fi where not everything is too normal. Although I can enjoy a normal high school drama from time to time just for the fun of it and how ridiculous they can get xD I'm okay with both groups and one on ones, although I'm more familiar with the former.

Hope to start roleplaying with you all soon!

Welcome to the community!

You might want to take a look at the Isthmus of Souls. Not quite a high school drama, but it certainly includes elements that can pass as one. If not, there's certainly RPs abroad that are available for you.

~Qane

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hello! :D

I've been feeling a little bit down lately, mostly just social stuff, but I think it's just a slump right now. I'll be okay ^^ Other than that I'm really looking forward to this LAN that the school is hosting next week so I can hang out with my friends and play games! (also got this new blow up bed so I wont permanently damage my back by sleeping on the floor again >.>)

I really enjoy survavl type roleplays, like stranded on a deserted island for example or maybe dystopian future? Honestly anything where it's not just normal every day problems? Fantasy is another favorite, although the story and the world building can get kinda complicated sometimes.

I really enjoy most types of music really haha, I dont really have a specific taste. My playlist is full of old songs that I kind of grew up listening to like from the Beatles, Tracy Chapman, Mr.Big etc. Other than that I have some maroon5 songs, a french artist Christophe Maé and some ninja sex party songs xD Lately I've also been adding some Fall out boy and Panic! at the disco that I've been enjoying and other things.

I cant really decide on a favorite movie overall, there are so many good ones! Some of my favorites are listed in my first post, but other than them I really enjoy Tangled, The Lion king and Hercules! I never really got into bands so I cant say I have a favorite really .o.

I cant really think of anything at the moment, mostly cause I'm just confused overall xD But I'll be sure to ask if I do!

(um this became a bit long sorry, woops >.>')

Back