New User Hello (ovo)/

wastep

Hey there! You can call me Wes or Waste, I've been role playing for about five-ish years now and I like to consider myself in the intermediate level. I write literate and I typically like to reach or exceed a minimum of one paragraph per reply. I enjoy a number of genres, though I find myself particularly fond of such things as futuristic settings/sci-fi, gangs/criminality, as well as occasional romance, if it feels appropriate! Admittedly, I do tend to overlap my categories as I believe many do, to avoid monotony. I adore expanding the worlds we create as the roleplay advances and giving it real depth. As a roleplay partner, I value others and am firm in making sure that we're both happy alongside satisfied with the direction of the roleplay. I do attempt to be as punctual as possible and I will be considerate towards your schedule. I hope I can participate and expand to become an active member of the community! (。・∀・)ノ

Welcome to the site Wastep!

Do you prefer 1x1 roleplays or do you enjoy group rps?

If you have any questions feel free to drop them below!

Welcome to the site Wastep!

Do you prefer 1x1 roleplays or do you enjoy group rps?

If you have any questions feel free to drop them below!

I enjoy both! Though, group roleplays tend to flow a bit easier as it's multiple people collaborating on the progression of the roleplay, rather than just two people. I don't believe I have any questions just yet, but thank you for offering!

Hello! I'm also new and enjoy literate/multi-paragraph roleplays.
Do you tend to worldbuild before or during a roleplay? I like to hear about other people's process. ^^

Hello! I'm also new and enjoy literate/multi-paragraph roleplays.
Do you tend to worldbuild before or during a roleplay? I like to hear about other people's process. ^^

I like to worldbuild decently before the roleplay takes place so that we have a better foundation to work/build upon as we progress through the actual roleplay :D

Back