New User Hello peeps!! :3

Singing Skies

Peace-Bringer
Hey everyone! You see me as SingingSkies here, but feel free to call me Skies, Singing, SS, or even come up with your own nickname if you want to. ^^
Before I decided to join you all I decided to look around the thread a bit. After a while I knew that I would have fun here and here I am now!

Just one thing...
I LOVE to RP! I feel like rping and writing stories are connected, and so I love doing both. I do a wide variety of Rp's and don't mind doing a lot of the topics, but the ones I favor the most are realistic, fantasy's, fiction, romances as my #1, ect.... There are a lot out there that I can't even remember off the top of my head. Also, I am a semi-advanced rper working towards becoming advanced, so if anyone is up to doing an Rp, just let me know!

I'm real friendly (trust me on this one) and I'm always trying out new things. ^^

~Skies~

Last edited:
Hey Skies!

Welcome to STC. Glad to have you! :D

Nice set of loves you have there so I'm sure you'll find something here that you like :D

If you have any questions, just holla and we'll help! Otherwise have fun here. Come join us in chat too, if that's your thing :)

Cream

Back