New User Hello! (Quick introduction)

FlareBlitz

Hello! I'm FlareBlitz! I'm new here, of course, and am overall very happy to have found this, since the only site I've really roleplayed on is shutting down in a few days. I am: A supporter of LGBT+, Catholic, always looking for new friends, a furry, and a growing animator/artist.
I am NOT: a heavy-duty roleplayer (Though I still roleplay), gonna be on to often (But will try my best), into furry roleplay, actually.
Quick note: my main OC, Alice, is a little depressing sometimes, so if I need to tone it down, just tell me!
I think that's all for this post, hope to see you all soon! ^-^

Hey, welcome to storytellerscircle. Glad to have a new member. The first thing you can do to get yourself on the way to approval is to be sure to read the rules, post in the creative forums, main lobby, and creative circle. If you have any questions post them in the help tab and we'll answer as quickly as we can.

Odd question: What is the color of happiness?

The color of happiness? Lemme think... well, it says that orange represents it, but I'm gonna go with green, anyway.

Hey there, welcome to the Community ^^ I recently registered as well so I hope you enjoy yourself here :D I'm always up for a interaction :p

Back