Hello~ Returning to RRP

aller

Hello everyone~ You can call me Aller and I'm a 21 year old from the USA.

I used to RRP quite a bit back in high school and lately I've found myself missing it. I probably did RRP for about 2-3 years before taking a 3-5 year break... I am currently a university student studying art and English, so I might get busy at times. BUT I'm making it my goal to respond at LEAST once a day (with little to no excuses)! I'm also interested in RRP again in order to work on my writing for the short stories I enjoy to write but feel rusty for even them. It's been awhile...

I'm definitely more interested in 1x1s at the moment and nothing too 18+ until I get back into the swing of things. Probably more action with world, character, and character relationship(s) building.

Im pretty open to playing either gender but lean towards female~ I'm open to AU suggestions as well for any topic! I like to play OCs or my OC with a CC but I'd be willing to play a CC.

To name a few interests:

Top Fandoms: {*Favorite}
*Overwatch
*Voltron
*Dragon Age (Any game)
Naruto
Shadowhunters (Books by Cassandra Claire)

Top AUs: {*Favorite}
*Elemental/Psych Powers(War, etc.)[This was, and probably still is, my bread and butter]
*Omegaverse [Again, nothing TOO 18+ at first... Also I've never written this but I love to read it.]
Demon/Monster Hunter(s)
Dystopian Future [Usually with messed up governments]
Fantasy [You name it, I probably like it...]

Feel free to PM me with questions, suggestions, or to RRP~

-Aller

Welcome Storyteller. :) If you ever run into any problems, feel free to drop me a message.

~M

Hello Sora! Welcome to the site! I love naruto, maybe we could do a roleplay together about it sometime! ^-^

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I couldn't help but notice that you haven't posted anywhere yet, and haven't replied to your introduction thread at all. I thought I would drop in and give a poke and make sure that everything is alright. The sooner you get to posting and engaging the other users here, the sooner we can get your account approved to start joining roleplays :)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I couldn't help but notice that you haven't posted anywhere yet, and haven't replied to your introduction thread at all. I thought I would drop in and give a poke and make sure that everything is alright. The sooner you get to posting and engaging the other users here, the sooner we can get your account approved to start joining roleplays :)

I was refreshing the page on my phone but I only JUST got the alerts!

Back